2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Prime Dwight fits for his offensive package back then

Anthony Mason
I always enjoyed Dwight’s violent throw downs though.

All my real answers for this are too controversial I’m trying to avoid those arguments

Im going to throw Karl Malone in there for great but not aesthetically appealing

I also always hated KG’s stupid line drive jump shot

I really believe the 2021-2022 season is going to be amazing.

I agree, but when was the last season that wasn't amazing? :lol:

Preason storylines:

2021 - Lakers LAARP

2020 - the hype for Durant's first game with BK, Rockets dismantling sending Russ to Wash :wow:

2019 - Kawhi signs with Clips and PG trade :wow:, Jimmy traded from 6ers, Bron returning from injury and AD trade, Russ going to Houston for CP, KD goes to BK, the Zion hype train starts

2018 - LeBron becomes LA-Bron, Kyrie and Gordon both returning from injury for the Celtics, Kawhi sent to Raptors

2017 - MVP Russ, PG, Melo (they say they want me off the bench P) join up in OKC, CP goes to HOU, Jimmy joins KAT and Wiggins, the Ball family dynasty begins in LA

2016- GSW looking to avenge losing to Cavs and bring in "big bro" KD :wow::wow:, Pau replaced Duncan in SA, Team USA wins gold again and KD/Kyrie plans are born, Derrick Rose traded to Knicks + his trial over the summer was wild, Embiid finally debuted

2015 - The Kobe tour

2014 - Bron returns to CLE :wow:, Phil Jax running the Knicks

2013 - KG, Pierce, and Jet head to BK :wow:

2012 - Dwight to LAL :wow:, Bynum to Philly, Melo and STAT returning after STAT broke his hand, Hawks trade Iso Joe to Nets

2011 - Lockout summer

2010 - The Decision :wow::wow:

And so much more that I didn't list for each year. Always some ******* going on in the NBA. :pimp: :pimp:

I always enjoyed Dwight’s violent throw downs though.

All my real answers for this are too controversial I’m trying to avoid those arguments

Im going to throw Karl Malone in there for great but not aesthetically appealing

I also always hated KG’s stupid line drive jump shot

I was waiting for someone to mention Bron. I feel like I've heard that a million times over the years (some of that is just slandering to slander though I know)

Mike Jerrick is comedy for our news

keeps it entertaining always in the morning

Mike Jerrick is a Philly treasure! 👏👏

And I gotta add Steve Keeley as well. He's the guy who got blasted by a snow plow a few year back in Jersey live on air.

LebLeb makes a lot of pretty passes, but I agree other than that his game is not aesthetically pleasing.

When he’s taking good shots and going to the basket, I think Zachary Levine has a nice aesthetic to his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom