2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take it. Your best chance is probably a quick stop and pump fake and hope he goes flying, but that'll only work once and then he'll make the mental note not to be so undisciplined as to leave his feet first given he probably has at least 12 inches on most of us.

If you're nice around the basket, both hands, English, reverse spin on the ball, etc. if you can get to the restricted area and put him in jail as Pitino liked to call it, you can go opposite side of the rim/opposite hand. I used to be a master at it, against dudes primarily closer to my heigh class though. I am extra obese, extra old, extra washed, so if asked to play a basketball game today after not touching a court much for probably the last decade, it'd be a lot of me posting up and driving and using these kinda finishes.

Someone uploaded the entire video and I even took the time to find the exact spot DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I know NT can score on iggy, but what about dream 🤔

5AABDA3F-7963-4F46-A463-2F164C8D26B4.gif

I know NT can score on iggy, but what about dream 🤔

First 5 attempts you act like you're terrible. 2-hand push shots, awkward jumping, shots right into what will be an easy block, and Stanley-from-the-office dribbling. 6th time you get the ball you start at the free throw line and go up with what will be yet another blocked jumper, and when he jumps/leans :emoji_eyes:

You take one dribble (you won't have time for two) and jump and do all you can to use your off hand to keep him back and get a layup off. For 10 million? shiiiiiit I'd try it. Even if that fails now he's laughing and maybe you get a shot up somehow. 10 million? hell yeah I'm trying. I'll still have an ipad and computers :lol:

Dream gunna have 10 blocked shots by the end.
When I drain one on him. I'm taking some of my 10 million and buying Nigerian citizenship

Then I'm flying to Nigeria to have lunch with your uncle to complain about you in person

Don't worry though, I'll send you a selfie too. Imma be rocking more kente cloth than Nacy Pelosi on Juneteenth, enjoying the best jollof rice my homeland has to offer

Kepp playing with me Osh, might even fly Kyle Lowry out for the sit-down.

the paint is a big area. hard drive right, hesi, cross left, filay off glass.

hard drive left, hesi, cross right, euro back left, lay

hard drive right, in n out, hesi, stay right, tear drop over dream stretched hands

too many options. We have tons of advanced moves 80-90s Dream didn't plan for.

TBH the challenge should be, can you hit the backboard against prime Hakeem in 10 tries. :lol:

If you have to score in the paint, I still got Hakeem.

the paint is a big area. hard drive right, hesi, cross left, filay off glass.

hard drive left, hesi, cross right, euro back left, lay

hard drive right, in n out, hesi, stay right, tear drop over dream stretched hands

too many options. We have tons of advanced moves 80-90s Dream didn't plan for.

all of this ends in a blocked shot. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom