2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210908_102132.jpg

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

George Gervin played in the 70s.... Tmac in the 2000s.... KD is basically a longer (pause) taller person of both these cats. KD would’ve did the same s****.

Dirk was also a 6’11”/7’0” SHOOTER. Plus KD got elite handles for a guy his height..... Sheed WILDIN’!!

Shooting translates to ANY era. Height does too. They act like KD is some one dimensional dunker :lol: :lol:

And small market teams like Utah complain about being at a disadvantage. Not only are there very few black people, not much to do as far as nightlife and culture go but you have goofy politicians talking down to athletes like their children. This old white dude is really talking about how a black man needs to be taught about Black history in America's ("no Donovan, you don't understand the libs are the real racists!") as If a black man needs an old white man to explain to him racism 🤦🏿‍♂️

Donovan got his Super Max contract, I think he's going to be out of there within the next year or two.

It's funny how conservatives go from "do your own research" when it comes to medical issues like wearing masks, covid vaccines, etc but when it comes to social issues it's "We need to educate them" 🤣

Last edited:
And small market teams like Utah complain about being at a disadvantage. Not only are there very few black people, not much to do as far as nightlife and culture go but you have goofy politicians talking down to athletes like their children. This old white dude is really talking about how a black man needs to be taught about American history 🤦🏿‍♂️

Donovan got his Super Max contract, I think he's going to be out of there within the next year or two.

They definitely don’t care. If they could field an all white staff and team, they would.....

Also, let’s switch that JAZZ name please. They don’t deserve it. Jazz should be for Memphis or New Orleans...

Are we going to have Pat Mahomes saying “I’m going for LeBron?” since he’s the GOAT of the 25 & under club?

84EC33BE-8BC1-4179-83DB-E40EECB62B96.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom