2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAK YAK
A499E26A-00F1-4551-B7ED-4BF1AF7EA0CA.png

They definitely don’t care. If they could field an all white staff and team, they would.....

Also, let’s switch that JAZZ name please. They don’t deserve it. Jazz should be for Memphis or New Orleans...
Just move em somewhere else (Seattle or Vegas), nobody would cry too much bout not playing in Salt Lake anymore :lol:

hakeem blocked a sky hook from Kareem.

only way yall scoring if he blocks your shot and it some how ricochets into the basket, :lol:

I think yall got Hakeem ****** up because Championship Hakeem was not prime defensive Hakeem.

prime defensive Hakeem was earlier in his career when he was toiling away on terrible Houston teams,

I mean it really doesn't matter either way. you not scoring.

try another Nigerian, maybe yall can score on Festus ezili. :lol:

Listening to Gary Payton on Baron Davis pod….and they talking about how ripping somebody at half court (after guarding them 94 feet and turning them 3 times) is some of the most disrespectful **** you can do to somebody in basketball :lol:. Especially a PG

hakeem blocked a sky hook from Kareem.

only way yall scoring if he blocks your shot and it some how ricochets into the basket, :lol:

I think yall got Hakeem ****ed up because Championship Hakeem was not prime defensive Hakeem.

prime defensive Hakeem was earlier in his career when he was toiling away on terrible Houston teams,

I mean it really doesn't matter either way. you not scoring.

try another Nigerian, maybe yall can score on Festus ezili. :lol:

He was helping in both those plays

He gonna have to deal with me and my fadeaway straight up

No sneak ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom