2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shieeeet…..let Hakeem try to Block my last shot attempt on my way to $10ms

C4E227AD-6F61-492C-934F-32F43979707A.jpeg

Refs weren't giving them a fair shake. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.

Inglewood is the city of champions. So something about the Clippers making that their home doesn’t sit right lol.

But in all seriousness. That stadium is going to be nice. They’ve been a well ran franchise under Balmer.
They need to make sure the city doesn't go under first.

Ballmer worth $50 BILLION... he need to stop playing and donate half a billi to city hall before they start doing layoffs and **** again :smh:

Weekends like this is when you stay in, pour up and watch all the action in the comfort of your crib :pimp:

If you live in LA and haven't figured out how to use the transit system to get to these big events...

One time I was going to a USC game. Caught traffic and by the time I got there the only place I could park at cost 80 bucks...

Said never again.

Been using the transit system ever since. Get dropped a block away from the Coliseum or use the Dodger bus from union Station and get dropped right in front of Dodgers Stadium.

Figure out that transit system and save yourself that traffic nonsense.

Yea that’s not real. Even if KD lifted he has no meat on those bones.

Def got the Hornets in the playoffs btw. Should be a 7-8th seed.

KD got in incredible shape last year.

He got kinda soft and heavy in GSW.
He showed up super cut when he got to Brooklyn.

Inglewood is the city of champions. So something about the Clippers making that their home doesn’t sit right lol.

But in all seriousness. That stadium is going to be nice. They’ve been a well ran franchise under Balmer.

That was my first thought.

Then I remembered how funny it’s gonna be every time the clippers pull up to their building and the literal name of the street is “Kareem Ct”

BB0AA8B3-954B-4A13-B0AC-44AD17FF291A.jpeg

🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom