2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
😂😂

When the Clippers get the city to change the street to Ballmer way and Lakers fans cry foul 🥰🥰🥰

A quick search reveals that it's not that simple of a process. It could come down to nearby residents objecting on nothing more than the grounds that the Clippers are a JV squad and undeserving.

And given the historical significance of Kareem to the City of Inglewood... I think a lot of people would object.

Big Steve can't just write a check.

A quick search reveals that it's not that simple of a process. It could come down to nearby residents objecting on nothing more than the grounds that the Clippers are a JV squad and undeserving.

And given the historical significance of Kareem to the City of Inglewood... I think a lot of people would object.

Fam…the residents objected to the arena and big steve just wrote a check, paid local gov off, and got it done :lol:

Fam…the residents objected to the arena and big steve just pis everyone off :lol:

I know. It just looks like residents probably have more say so on this as it’s a historical street and a tribute to a legend that brought joy to the city in the 80’s.

Kareem ct isn’t a major thoroughfare or anything either. It’s adjacent to the Forum I believe and probably a minor detail in the grand scheme.

Reactions: HIM

So much salt in this post :rofl:

Tyler Herro Revenge Tour on the way :pimp:

I’m kind of high on Miami this year 🤷‍♂️ Do y’all think the Heat are in the 1-4 range? I mean one game separated 4-6 so I think their upgrades and Herro not being a bum could get them in there

I’m kind of high on Miami this year 🤷‍♂️ Do y’all think the Heat are in the 1-4 range? I mean one game separated 4-6 so I think their upgrades and Herro not being a bum could get them in there

Nope we'll be trash! :pimp:

Nothing like a broken heart to help produce those gainz!!! 15 Pounds of Muscle Watch!

How you feel about their depth past herro

If Minnesota ain’t giving up Ant there’s no trade

Sure Morey is Morey but that package is a two pack of ***

How you feel about their depth past herro
So they got Jimmy, Bam, Herro and Duncan Robinson coming back. Add Lowry. The ghost of Victor Oladipo should be serviceable off the bench. Markieef Morris is good for like 20 minutes. Not sure what the deal is with Dedmon but he’ll be playing minutes as a backup big. Then the older washed dudes like Iggy and PJ Tucker will see some minutes.

Part of it might be name recognition but I think they’ll be better than they were last year and could see the Knicks as well as maybe Philly dropping off. Disrespectful to say that about last years #1 Seed in the East but the Ben debacle is concerning.

After nets, bucks and 6ers I have the hawks at 4

So they got Jimmy, Bam, Herro and Duncan Robinson coming back. Add Lowry. The ghost of Victor Oladipo should be serviceable off the bench. Markieef Morris is good for like 20 minutes. Not sure what the deal is with Dedmon but he’ll be playing minutes as a backup big. Then the older washed dudes like Iggy and PJ Tucker will see some minutes.

Part of it might be name recognition but I think they’ll be better than they were last year and could see the Knicks as well as maybe Philly dropping off. Disrespectful to say that about last years #1 Seed in the East but the Ben debacle is concerning.

Andre Eagle Dollar is back in the Bay Area my boy!

Gotta worry about Lowry falling off, but I like the Butler-Bam-Lowry trio. I didn't like the PJ Tucker signing. Robinson will be steady, they need Herro to pop.

If Minnesota ain’t giving up Ant there’s no trade

Sure Morey is Morey but that package is a two pack of ***

How does your return trade centerpiece from Dame to Malcolm Brogdon to Buddy Hield to DLo to Jaden ******* McDaniels?!? The man has made three consecutive all-star games and is about to get moved for 2nd/3rd year bigs, BevMo and Malik Beasley :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom