2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my first thought.

Then I remembered how funny it’s gonna be every time the clippers pull up to their building and the literal name of the street is “Kareem Ct”

BB0AA8B3-954B-4A13-B0AC-44AD17FF291A.jpeg

🤣

I’m putting the laugh reaction because you’re right. They can move to Inglewood. But that Laker history is going to be visible.

All my family is in Lawndale/Hawthorne but I haven’t been by the Forum since I moved to TX. Got an ex I still talk to who lives on 104th and Prairie, her family got Rams season tickets and has offered her place as shelter when the 49ers are in town along with a ticket so week 18 shall be fun.

OKC or Minny for Ben. Gotta be. OKC got to many assets
They have the assets but no team is willing to give them until for him :lol: Every team seems to be interested in packages of adding them to their existing core and giving up only role players or maybe picks. It’s a raw deal for Philly but with Embiid being in his prime, after just signing his extension I would think they don’t want to develop players.

Is the CJ McCollum deal on the table at all, I think the Blazers would extend their future, at least with that trade, if Dame were to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom