2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does your return trade centerpiece from Dame to Malcolm Brogdon to Buddy Hield to DLo to Jaden ****ing McDaniels?!? The man has made three consecutive all-star games and is about to get moved for 2nd/3rd year bigs, BevMo and Malik Beasley :lol:
Yea it’s him but I can’t even stoop THAT low

thing is that we don’t have to trade him, dude has 4 years left on his contract. We can be patient and if he continues to be a ***, just send him home. Ain’t like he was showing up to games anyway

Anyone with two eyes can see Simmons’ value. The man is garbage. He’s only going to get worse. The fact that he can’t shoot is the biggest factor. He’s unplayable when it counts.

The sixers were getting eliminated in the first and second round before the process. The sixers are getting eliminated in the first and second round after the process. They stopped tanking too early.

The sixers were getting eliminated in the first and second round before the process. The sixers are getting eliminated in the first and second round after the process. They stopped tanking too early.
Normally I’ll made a snide joke about the Clippers but I’ll let this slide. Y’all made history this past season

aepps20 aepps20 has been telling us Harden is a devout christian

I have, when will people recognize what Jim "James" Harden is all about? He stands for the anthem, kneels to pray, backs law enforcement, votes for conservative causes and supports small businesses.
91V6ehWzlvL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom