2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former NBAer Austin Croshere used both those things in high school and he told me he thought it helped his vert, which went from non-existent to something.
Damn you old bruh :lol:

I went to Palms and that 8th grade math teacher with the fake **** would talk about him to the class everyday.

It's funny because the Laker fanbase thought they had him in the bag for a 12 month stretch.

And Kawhi. Whole reason them dudes got turned on so abruptly.

giphy.gif

Lakers got a steal :lol: . As I read this, Detroit smacking LA in the finals to bang on rapey Malone’s career.

Wouldn’t it be sweet if a defensive minded team from the East shocked a Lakers squad full of seniors & glass men. Knicks got significantly better as far I’m concerned. ECF not out the conversation. Health considerations should be taken, of course. At full strength, the BIG15 (more like 11, for sure) better than most. Can’t say they’re lacking too much star power with an ascending Juju. And he’s not even the best player on the team.

I don’t know how you can hype up this Lakers roster if you’re old enough to remember those 2003 Lakers, 2012 Lakers or 2013 Nets teams. Jim, Cliff Paul and Dan Tony even had the 2018 Dubs on the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom