2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tall man #6 and Russell Westbrook

ahh, these are good ehh3.png

need to buy some Jumpsoles and plyo boxes. I was on this way back in the late 90's and early 0's, I'm sure there's better stuff out there now

Former NBAer Austin Croshere used both those things in high school and he told me he thought it helped his vert, which went from non-existent to something.

Paul George is 26/6/5 on elite shooting splits with high volume

He doesn't fit this discussion

Meh, 1 good playoff run ain't going to change the entire perception of a dude who's total body of work is lackluster. Physically dude has all the tools but the mental component wasn't there really until the last 6 playoff games and even then he had a few vintage PG moments.

Screenshot_20210909-131659_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, 1 good playoff run ain't going to change the entire perception of a dude who's total body of work is lackluster. Physically dude has all the tools but the mental component wasn't there really until the last 6 playoff games and even then he had a few vintage PG moments.

What? Paul George was top three in MVP voting in 2019, 7 time all star, 6 time all NBA and 4 time all defensive team. In what reality is that "lackluster?" It's not like he was the 1st overall pick and came in the league with crazy high expectations either. Frankly, PG's career is better than most first overall picks.

People pile on him but he's a very good, borderline elite NBA player. He's not an alpha, A-1, "best player on a championship team" guy but He's certainly in the tear right below that. he's far from "lackluster"

Last edited:
Ben would be great in Minnesota. He’d be a fourth option and his strengths are all those other guys’ weaknesses. Gets to play somewhere with little pressure and barely any eyes on them. I just don’t think in his mind he sees himself as a fourth option, which is in itself may be one of his flaws. Also, Minnesota doesn’t have the best package for him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom