2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For his college career he avg as a whole 7.6 FGA and avg 9.2 points in 4 years

you give him the role dort has in okc shooting 14 times a game you dont think he can avg 10+?

with the sixers hes shooting even less than college again because of his ROLE with the team

his role is going to become much bigger this season so lets see how it plays out
Guadelupe River GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

oh word?

again compare OKC roster to Sixers roster

tell me why we dont need thybulle shooting the past 2 years comapred to OKC needeing dort who is a starter

tell me

Embiid, tobi, green, seth simmons, korky, shake, maxey ALL HAVE A BIGGER ROLE

Thats Why

thybulles 2 steals a game lead to some great points on the other end with fast breaks

I don't think you're following me here. You noted his college stats.

I'm trying to draw a connection between why his role hasn't involved being asked to score the basketball on any level.

His senior year team in college featured one other player who made it to the NBA. If Thybulle COULD do something...don't you think they'd be asking him to do it?

I don't think you're following me here. You noted his college stats.

I'm trying to draw a connection between why his role hasn't involved being asked to score the basketball in both college...and now in the NBA.

His senior year team in college featured one other player who made it to the NBA. If Thybulle COULD do something...don't you think they'd be asking him to do it?

i personally dont think you are following me my guy

ima leave it at that and get back to work

but also 126 steals which makes that 6th best in the world

what was you doing your senior year?
We’re talking about his scoring ability and you bring up steals.

He’d allegedly score more points with more touches….. but why would he ever be given more touches

He’d allegedly score more points with more touches….. but why would he ever be given more touches

exactly why would he been given more touches on the sixers his 1st 2 years with how they were constructed

the whole convo started with lu dort over thybulle

i made a case as to if you changed thybulle role to OKC right now and he was a start...damn right he would be given more shots to see what they working with

he cant do that with this current sixers team and thats facts its just not his role as we have better shooters atm in place

we aint calling plays for thybulle like okc does dort

do you kno basketball ?

i didnt know the guy that stole the ball ALSO had to score

you guys are something else man

He played the top of the 2-3 zone at Washington. Should have had enough transition opportunities to get more than 9.

but he ain’t like that. Never been like that. He has to be spoon fed shots and he can’t shoot. Even on a trash team like OKC he would still struggle to score. Dort wasn’t getting 14 off strictly spot ups. He was a scorer in college but he’s not like that on a good NBA team. On a bad team he can get you an ugly 14. Thybulle can’t.

like pums pums said, dort scored 30 in a game. Thybulle has 70 in his playoff career. He’s a great DB. But he’s not better than dort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom