2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any smoke on Walls Fargo to the Clippers ?

Just social media chatter that does not seem to be based on anything other than the idea the Clippers need a “real PG” and they have a combination of players they could offer the Rockets that would work salar-wise.

Wall for Bledsoe-Kennard-Zubac is what people keep throwing out, but I don’t think that deal makes much sense for either side.

Just social media chatter that does not seem to be based on anything other than the idea the Clippers need a “real PG” and they have a combination of players they could offer the Rockets that would work salar-wise.

Wall for Bledsoe-Kennard-Zubac is what people keep throwing out, but I don’t think that deal makes much sense for either side.
I mean I would do anything to get Bledsoe off my team tho lol

7BDB3251-E1CA-4524-882B-A02EF3C2ED94.jpeg

you're better than this

Also a big problem if youre bron bidding against a billionaire, especially an old retired billionaire.

look at the level of enjoyment Ballmer gets watching those games and owning the clippers.
that's priceless, it's worth almost any amount of money.

if Balmer didn't own the clippers he'd be the forgotten failed former CEO of Microsoft
who laughed at the original iPhone when it was announced.

that's how a team with no stadium goes for 2 billion.

I mean I would do anything to get Bledsoe off my team tho lol

I’m actually expecting Bledsoe to have a bounce back year in a bench role with the Clippers.

He’s not going to have to do too much on this team and can just focus on the things he’s good at.

6 of those losses came against the Bird/McHale/Parrish Celtics when MJ was like 23 years old and the next best players on his team were Charles Oakley (87) and Orlando Woolridge (86).

In the 86 Celtics series he put up 112 pts in the 1st two games and averaged 46/6/6/2 on 53/40/83 over the 3 games :lol:

Mario Lemieux is the owner of the Pittsburgh Penguins because;

while he was playing the team was so dysfunctional they needed him to defer 32 million over the course of his career in order to keep up with payroll.

when they finally went bankrupt he was the biggest creditor and because franchise values were so low he converted that 32 million to a majority stake,

also the league wanted to rebuild faith in that market so they wanted Mario to be the new owner,
they kinda leaned on everyone and cleared the field of bidders to make sure it happened,

basically none of that could happen today.
This is ******* wild :lol:

I technically own a Roti shop (it is a ******* hut) back in the islands because me and my cousins invested in it, dude fell behind on the loan, we paid it off in return for the operation, so now famb just runs it as he used to. But instead of paying us out my sister gives him a salary.

Didn't know this type of **** was happening with whole *** NHL teams

Mario cashing out big time, and my *** still gotta wait in line for a chicken roti at an establishment I own :smh:

#Levels I guess

Last edited:
Also a big problem if youre bron bidding against a billionaire, especially an old retired billionaire.

look at the level of enjoyment Ballmer gets watching those games and owning the clippers.
that's priceless, it's worth almost any amount of money.

if Balmer didn't own the clippers he'd be the forgotten failed former CEO of Microsoft
who laughed at the original iPhone when it was announced.

that's how a team with no stadium goes for 2 billion.
Ballmer at MS was really a genius and idiot at the same damn time

Mans completely ****** up MS on mobile, not only with the iPhone but with letting Andriod take off. But his moves with servers with Azure made them money hand over fist

LeBron just has to get cushy with the right people like Dwyane Wade did.
Bron has a great relationship with Redbird Capital from what I hear and they're the ones running around buying up all the available stake in sports teams. He's gonna be fine.

This is ****ing wild :lol:

I technically own a Roti shop (it is a ****ing hut) back in the island cause me and my cousins invested in it, dude fell behind on the loan, we paid it off in return for the operation, so now famb just runs it as he used to. But instead of paying us out my sister gives him a salary.

Mario cashing out big time, and my *** still gotta wait in like for a chicken roti at an establishment I own :smh:

#Levels I guess

Where is this?

This is ****ing wild :lol:

I technically own a Roti shop (it is a ****ing hut) back in the island cause me and my cousins invested in it, dude fell behind on the loan, we paid it off in return for the operation, so now famb just runs it as he used to. But instead of paying us out my sister gives him a salary.

Mario cashing out big time, and my *** still gotta wait in like for a chicken roti at an establishment I own :smh:

#Levels I guess

My guy Mario was carrying the franchise putting 100 point seasons while seasons battling leukemia.

AND he wasn't getting his full paycheck. they should made him king of Pittsburgh as far as im concerned. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom