2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ retiring reminds me of this dude...

whatever happened to dude :rofl:

KiBTDGgYfb7AO9c0ghc7rSOKbGnziIDDnzTmCS6Jhfc5SrBewwyfLV_BpTUKho9ZFc-Ht2lH19x4Fc1L1y-3oTsVDCj4bLv8QrOUqFDIMrWioKH5j_SNlJ1dBSMrHQHNf7qLFozwht37ZDk

MARSHALL-HENDERSON-GATOR-CHOMP.gif

marshall-henderson.gif

:lol:

That first gif always kills me:
-The boomer who stood up ready to throw hands
-The crowd in the back sick all hell
-Black dude to the right smiling like a psycho

Henderson’s troll game was ahead of its time.

Appreciated:smokin

Just wait til a month of the season goes by and you’re gonna have teams overachieve and believe they’re one piece away. Price of the brick going up

someone is gonna get desperate. Desperation isn’t happening when every team is 0-0

Sacramento Kings

🔥

they might. Kira probably another year away which is cool. He’s like 20. I’d be tempted to start NAW but I’d go with hart since he’s going to compete on the glass and try to defend.

and I’m buying willie green. David Griffin trying to serenade that man Zion with pianos and books. No. That’s a 21 year old brotha. Good thing SVG did was make zion a playmaker.

30/8/5 season coming
NAW should be a perfect 6th man for this team. They should be more fun to watch this year, but I think competing for the play-in might be their ceiling.

Elite regular season player? Nah I don't about that.

6ers shoulda been ahead of this and they probably coulda traded him 2 years ago for Dame but now Simmons hype is down and Dame done went to another level.
4 years played, 3 all star games, 2 all defense 1st teams, had a higher career high than Tatum at one point. What are we saying here? :lol:

And why is Portland trading Dame in any season before he formally asks for it?

4 years played, 3 all star games, 2 all defense 1st teams, had a higher career high than Tatum at one point. What are we saying here? :lol:

Same with Kuzma :nthat:

Cleveland already got 5 PFs

The idea of Isaac is better than Isaac at this point.
I’m still a believer. Elite defender when healthy and can shoot it. Ideally, we should be looking at a wing in any trade but I’m not against bringing in a point. I’m fully committed to letting Maxey cook

We must got different definitions for elite because elite to me is at least top 10-15. Ben ain't close to that. He's is a great defender and passer but his terrible flaws still show in the regular season. You still playing 4 on 5 depending on the opponent. Him and Tatum's career highs ain't close no more cuz Tatum has and wants to improve. :lol:

And I'm saying Philly shoulda pushed for that trade, what Portland decides is a different story.

I’m still a believer. Elite defender when healthy and can shoot it. Ideally, we should be looking at a wing in any trade but I’m not against bringing in a point. I’m fully committed to letting Maxey cook

jury still out on his shooting. All this Maltese talk and you want a wing?

🤔

We must got different definitions for elite because elite to me is at least top 10-15. Ben ain't close to that. He's is a great defender and passer but his terrible flaws still show in the regular season. You still playing 4 on 5 depending on the opponent.

And I'm saying Philly shoulda pushed for that trade, what Portland decides is a different story.
Top 10-15 is….. top 10-15 :lol:

225 jobs in the conference, 12 all star spots. If you repeatedly make that team you are…. Elite by the literal definition of the word.

To your trade point, that makes even less sense. Nobody is picking a guy #1 overall and trading him in year 3 after he won ROY, made the all star game, and the team was 1 game away from the conference finals.

Top 10-15 is….. top 10-15 :lol:

225 jobs in the conference, 12 all star spots. If you repeatedly make that team you are…. Elite by the literal definition of the word.

To your trade point, that makes even less sense. Nobody is picking a guy #1 overall and trading him in year 3 after he won ROY, made the all star game, and the team was 1 game away from the conference finals.

Ehh that last all star appearance was as fugazi as it gets

Elite probably isn't the proper term, but he is a very good regular season player. 16/8/8 and probably the best perimeter defender in the league. IN THE REGULAR SEASON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom