2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc on FT right now.

"We were one game away from the conference finals. Nobody picked us to be where we were at."

:rofl:
At the start of last season, he’s not wrong on being the #1 seed etc

but still Doc is ELITE on the fluff

Top 10-15 is….. top 10-15 :lol:

225 jobs in the conference, 12 all star spots. If you repeatedly make that team you are…. Elite by the literal definition of the word.

To your trade point, that makes even less sense. Nobody is picking a guy #1 overall and trading him in year 3 after he won ROY, made the all star game, and the team was 1 game away from the conference finals.

Making a all-star team makes you elite? :lol:

I get what you tryna say but nah. It's funny because of his flaws his game don't translate to all-star games at all. Them not trading Ben ahead of time and prioritizing him over Jimmy got them in this bad spot right now. He's been exposed, teams know they wanna get rid of him.

Glenn on full fledged damage control

I did like how he didn’t deny that -name redacted- verbally requested out. But it was funny how he said the reasons for wanting out were completely false (ie it’s yall fault not mines)

Making a all-star team makes you elite? :lol:

I get what you tryna say but nah. It's funny because of his flaws his game don't translate to all-star games at all. Them not trading Ben ahead of time and prioritizing him over Jimmy got them in this bad spot right now. He's been exposed, teams know they wanna get rid of him.
I also get what you’re saying but it isn’t often that teams are proactive in trading a physically healthy all star away when they aren’t asking plus no teams were inquiring sans the harden deal

When Doc leaves Philly and feeds all the drama (real and fake) to the press for negative 76ers articles 😍

Big diff between elite reg season player and elite player. ill made the distinction

It's not inaccurate to say Rudy is an elite reg season player just the same

If you're a perennial All-Star, you're elite.

A dude that has little to no improvement since college is elite? Y'all are not taking into account circumstances. It's dudes that miss the allstar team because the conference or position they play is stacked. There are dudes that miss the allstar team that are better than Ben Simmons.

Big diff between elite reg season player and elite player. ill made the distinction

It's not inaccurate to say Rudy is an elite reg season player just the same

I'm not putting elite reg season or nothing next to your name when you're almost unplayable in certain situations. Again, these flaws show in the reg season, it's just not highlighted as much.

doc is saying the sixers hired FT shooting coaches etc.

are they currently helping ben or did he shrug them off as well to just continue working with his own guys lol

this whole thing is a pain in the *** being a fan of this damn team

on one hand i want him long gone and on the other i sorta want him to stay to see the outcome good or bad

its a really big mess currently which i doubt will be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom