2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEYE position on Jimmy has been the same for years. He’s a very good player, but not a true number one guy. He overachieved in the bubble and I said so at the time.

Nunn played 30 minutes per game last year. Started 44 of them. 38% shooter from 3. He doesn’t close every regular season game no because they have depth. He’s solid. Shame he went to LA but hey.

He’s a back up regular season rotational player. Nothing more. He won’t get more than 5 mpg in the playoffs as a Laker.

He foul baits & has a FTr of .630 since he's been in Miami.

He fits the "new NBA" perfectly.

He doesn't take pretty step back threes, doesn't have a plethora of crossovers & actually plays defense.... And to top it off takes Mid range jumpshots?

NT Scouts:

clay-davis-wire.gif

I can't explain how but Jimmy does somehow make teams better. From Chicago to Minnesota to Philly to Miami. Can't be a fluke if it keeps happening
Pattern there is that he's been joined by good talent at each of those situations. He was drafted onto a Bulls team that had the MVP.. and even when Rose shredded his knee that team was still deep enough to win 45 games the following year with Jimmy averaging 8 ppg

Why is it a dislike thing? What would you say about a healthy team getting swept the following year after making the finals. Better yet what would you say about Steph if he did the wait you hold it against him for missing the playoffs when he played like 5 games

The 03 Lakers got swept. The 07 heat I think they got swept. The '12 Mavs team got swept so that ring in '11 is fugazi.

He doesn't take pretty step back threes, doesn't have a plethora of crossovers & actually plays defense.... And to top it off takes Mid range jumpshots?

NT Scouts:

clay-davis-wire.gif

I just want to confirm that you understand a FTr of .630 is outrageous & .105 higher than James Harden's since his first year in Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom