2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pattern there is that he's been joined by good talent at each of those situations. He was drafted onto a Bulls team that had the MVP.. and even when Rose shredded his knee that team was still deep enough to win 45 games the following year with Jimmy averaging 8 ppg
Wolves would be my case study

Those teams you mentioned all won roads games in hostile environments. Traveled to games. Dealt with crowds. The bubble experience offered none of these things. It has little to do with what they did the next season.

First it was "you can't go to a finals then get swept the next year" that didn't add up so now it's crowd noise?

What the hell crowd noise got to do with it if one team is better than the next? This ain't football where dudes using a snap count. NBA thread is something else. :lol: :smh:

I like Jimmy, but any other all-star caliber player would be getting killed in here for putting up the pathetic numbers he did in that series too. He’s not just getting picked on.

First it was "you can't go to a finals then get swept the next year" that didn't add up so now it's crowd noise?

What the hell crowd noise got to do with it if one team is better than the next? This ain't football where dudes using a snap count. NBA thread is something else. :lol: :smh:

have you been to a playoff game? No shade

i got nunn being a breakout player for my lakers this year
he should be getting more min than ellington , monk and rondo

I was thinking that too. Think it’s likely that, if guys are playing well enough, Vogel’s going to spread the minutes around and maybe even lean more heavily on the younger guys on the roster during the regular season. Try to keep everyone healthy and fresh for the playoffs.

I like Jimmy, but any other all-star caliber player would be getting killed in here for putting up the pathetic numbers he did in that series too. He’s not just getting picked on.

Legit what I’ve been trying to say. Paul George would have to retire due to social media if he put up that trash

Jimmy Butler can't go out there and give you 27 a night. HE JUST CANT. He is not that guy. He foul baits and all that gets quiet when the post season comes around. He's not that guy.

Thanks for coming to the Ted Talk.

Every single team in the bubble played with no hostile environment and no travel. The playing field was even. No one had outside advantages/disadvantages.

Your favorite players lost in this same exact environment. What does that say?

role players play better at home. Take away home court advantage and you get guys not dealing with the same pressure others had to in the past and the future. At the end of the day you gotta win but it was a totally different experience due to circumstances. Call it fake. Call it an asterisk. Call it what you want.

Dudes debate whether or not Jimmy is even a top 20 player but want him to get the same blame as guys who are being considered in Goat convos.

People catch slack over their perceived status, Jimmy the only cancer i've seen improve every team he was on :lol:

Jimmy Butler can't go out there and give you 27 a night. HE JUST CANT. He is not that guy. He foul baits and all that gets quiet when the post season comes around. He's not that guy.

Thanks for coming to the Ted Talk.

He's a good little player but he's not HIM.

Dudes debate whether or not Jimmy is even a top 20 player but want him to get the same blame as guys who are being considered in Goat convos.

People catch slack over their perceived status, Jimmy the only cancer i've seen improve every team he was on :lol:

We just compared him to paul George too.

Screenshot_20210923-143210_Chrome.jpg

Every single team in the bubble played with no hostile environment and no travel. The playing field was even. No one had outside advantages/disadvantages.

Your favorite players lost in this same exact environment. What does that say?

Every team played under the same circumstances. The Heat and Laker games wasn't played on their home courts either. These dudes claim they hate tv analyst but be using the same arguments to create a storyline. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom