2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love tall women though.
Uncoordinated Tall boyz aint messing with #Shortgang
3obw1i.gif

Team 5’8” checking in. Never really thought of myself as short either, even though I was one of the shorter dudes on all the basketball teams I played on through junior high and high school.

But in college like 3 of the dudes I hung out with the most were like 6’3”. Walked by a store window when I was with them one time and caught our reflection. And it hit me at that moment, “damn, I’m pretty short compared to these dudes”. :lol:

That's crazy cause that's exactly how it hit me.
I was a freshman at SFA and my sister's boyfriend was on the basketball team. He gave me some practice shorts that I was wearing in the cafeteria. This ***** thought it would be funny to have the team press me about them. I'm in line and get surrounded by all these 6'4+ dudes.
I turn around and look up at these dudes like..

652667f635cce910362d2c23d94d4e19.jpg

Thought I was bout to get tossed down the cafe line like the movies.
qFxAllg-DQBQ10D1JVgO05nmJZJz4_Yr7Fbb_6HssOAqe0tL8FUq9tfUPJFL5cIm4Gixl7LDVgGQ0kMBDi0JMWzCy9VPSyTYql-Y9Bm8IvpwkKXGIqjsqHkTuvM0q3VjAUq86BxdXYso2IsSsmMVzxu2Ru_Z0crQ6VIc_g

My heart was bout to jump out my chest lmaoooo. I see my sister boyfriend Josh at the table laughing so I bust out laughing and tell them he gave em to me. We all laughed about it and I ended up rooming with basketball players.

Edit- still got the shorts
EBE1F7FB-36F1-4E70-8DD3-24F805D2D3C3.jpeg

Last edited:
I was a freshman at SFA and my sister's boyfriend was on the basketball team. He gave me some practice shorts that I was wearing in the cafeteria. This ***** thought it would be funny to have the team press me about them. I'm in line and get surrounded by all these 6'4+ dudes.

qFxAllg-DQBQ10D1JVgO05nmJZJz4_Yr7Fbb_6HssOAqe0tL8FUq9tfUPJFL5cIm4Gixl7LDVgGQ0kMBDi0JMWzCy9VPSyTYql-Y9Bm8IvpwkKXGIqjsqHkTuvM0q3VjAUq86BxdXYso2IsSsmMVzxu2Ru_Z0crQ6VIc_g

My heart was bout to jump out my chest lmaoooo. I see my sister boyfriend Josh at the table laughing so I bust out laughing and telling em he gave em to me. We all laughed about it and I ended up rooming with basketball players.

It hit me when I played against the women’s basketball team in college

My heart was bout to jump out my chest lmaoooo. I see my sister boyfriend Josh at the table laughing so I bust out laughing and tell them he gave em to me. We all laughed about it and I ended up rooming with basketball players.

It hit me playing a pick a game before junior year with dudes on the team. Dudes was 6'1 - 6'5. I got one good reverse layup off but the rest of my **** wasn't working. My boy who was one of the tall dudes kept saying "do that **** you do in the neighborhood!" In my head I'm like "ain't working dawg!".

On the real MVP MVP enjoy the city, you came at the perfect time, right between the insufferably hot and the too goddamn cold

Make sure to visit the hiddem gems of NYC. Like Staten Island and East NY.

Appreciate it bruh will def check it out. Last time I was here the world ended so def should be better this time 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom