2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
At LA Fitness I’ve been called Bron and Giannis with a jumper
Not saying I agree but
1632507104278.jpeg

What y’all think the limit is for when height becomes annoying at times? I got a dawg that’s like 6’6 and yo was wild self conscious n shy bout it , only started really getting biddies with that boost in our late 20’s way after college :lol: :smh: …Guess yo hated standing out… Then we took a trip to Charlotte a couple years ago and it was like it finally clicked, was an animal all of a sudden embraced everybody asking if he hopped :lol: :pimp:

What y’all think the limit is for when height becomes annoying at times? I got a dawg that’s like 6’6 and yo was wild self conscious n shy bout it , only started really getting biddies with that boost in our late 20’s way after college :lol: :smh: …Guess yo hated standing out

depends on if you’re coordinated.. and if you got confidence

especially goes for tall girls.. kids aint nice

What y’all think the limit is for when height becomes annoying at times? I got a dawg that’s like 6’6 and yo was wild self conscious n shy bout it , only started really getting biddies with that boost in our late 20’s way after college :lol: :smh: …Guess yo hated standing out
That would probably be the cut off for me tbh :lol:

depends on if you’re coordinated.. and if you got confidence

especially goes for tall girls.. kids aint nice
Yea can’t even imagine the jokes and slander the Candace Parker and Britney Griner type chicks was catching coming up height wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom