2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the NY Natural History Museum worth checking out? Never been 🤔
Absolutely. Plus it’s on Central Park. With this weather that’s one of the best tourist walking days you can do. If you end up going to the UWS ima give you a locals only best pizza tip: Sal and Carmines on 99th and Broadway. One of the best slices in the city.

Team 5’8” checking in. Never really thought of myself as short either, even though I was one of the shorter dudes on all the basketball teams I played on through junior high and high school.

But in college like 3 of the dudes I hung out with the most were like 6’3”. Walked by a store window when I was with them one time and caught our reflection. And it hit me at that moment, “damn, I’m pretty short compared to these dudes”. :lol:

You were at least 6'5" when we rolled coal on libs after our President Emeritus won reelection.
WelloffInbornChick-size_restricted.gif

he played with kat for years in Minnesota, guess kat's mom passing from covid hasn't had an effect on his perspective.

Gupta was offered a 2nd in command in houston a few months ago. Rosas blocked the move

apparently it created a beef between them

Damb

Gupta was offered a 2nd in command in houston a few months ago. Rosas blocked the move

Damb

It wasn’t a promotion in position, but it was a raise in Houston. He was second in command in Minnesota as well.From Rosas perspective he didn’t want him to leave pre draft/pre free agency to a rival team. Some say this is his right others say it’s not right. Allegedly, he let him leave after free agency, but he decided to stay on.

Either the other job offers were filled/the job market dried up or he knew Rosas had a good shot of getting fired and he’d have the chance to be the GM. I’m thinking it’s the second one:lol:

It wasn’t a promotion in position, but it was a raise in Houston. He was second in command in Minnesota as well.From Rosas perspective he didn’t want him to leave pre draft/pre free agency to a rival team. Some say this is his right others say it’s not right. Allegedly, he let him leave after free agency, but he decided to stay on.

Either the other job offers were filled/the job market dried up or he knew Rosas had a good shot of getting fired and he’d have the chance to be the GM. I’m thinking it’s the second one:lol:
There is still at least some question as to if they’re looking to hire someone diff than Gupta to be in command but he’s gonna get a chance

Damb
From the way that story read it sounded more like a symptom/last straw of their relationship rather than the main catalyst. Sounded like a lot of unprofessional stuff from Rosas was going on. Blocking Gupta from the building and all that after is crazy.

There is still at least some question as to if they’re looking to hire someone diff than Gupta to be in command but he’s gonna get a chance

For sure, but for now he has his dream job and if he’s as good as all these blogboy sites say he is, he can make his mark on the new ownership group.

Allegedly, he’s the one who walked in on the two in the team’s facility, but that hasn’t been reported by any legitimate outlets. But maybe he knew Rosas was out of there sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom