2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Insert Andrew Wiggins' shot selection joke*

8FA8CB14-99D4-4241-B639-B2FD0CB3C180.gif

clips glad Kawhi is a robot so no worries about the cat that runs the show at least

what it do babay
Got my second shot today after a coworker body slammed the whole production crew on Monday. This chick said she didn't feel good the weekend prior, STILL came to work on Monday and tested postive later that night. We was all around her. My entire fam had to quarantine for 5 days, smfh.

I wanna kill this female :angry::angry::angry:

Got my second shot today after a coworker body slammed the whole production crew on Monday. This chick said she didn't feel good the weekend prior, STILL came to work on Monday and tested postive later that night. We was all around her. My entire fam had to quarantine for 5 days, smfh.

That sucks, bro.

Delta is no joke. My father-in-law is vaccinated, but got COVID and has basically not been able to get out of bed the whole week. Don’t like to think about where he’d be if he wasn’t vaccinated.

People are mad stupid :smh:

Caught Covid back in April 2020, around it started to really pick up here in the US. Only had a fever and a high temp for a day, remedy was Tylenol.

Been vaccinated since April/May. Don't pay attention to the news much, but doesn't seem as bad or dire as it once was. Had a co-worker who tested positive, had to miss two weeks of work. Outside of that, nothing.

It seems that Kevin is more angry that Jerry said these things publicly as opposed to contradicting anything Jerry actually said about Kevin's conditioning or level of ability.

Notice he never said "I actually was in great shape and I have a lot left in the tank, what Jerry is saying isn't truthful".

Pretty much "I am washed and I am out of shape but Jerry shouldn't have said that publicly because it might mess my money up going forward."

Last edited:
I chuckled when either he or Maverick Carter (dude is so annoying) suggested those comments might "hurt" his ability to get another contract.

I'm sure the $60M he's currently owed will be a nice cushion to fall on if Colangelo just ruined his next deal.

Proud of Mr. Wiggins and hope other players follow his lead. He's standing up against Sleepy Joseph and Lazy Justin and I'm for It. #NOWORSETHANDASNIFFLES
Wiggins like a lot of other people his height is relying on “breathing a different air” than everyone else

I was thinking about this recently but before the NBA was selling highlight reel dunks they were dressing their players in the tightest of uniforms.
Short shorts skin tight jerseys, high socks with low top sneakers. A uniform meant to leave nothing to the imagination and a low salary to match..

I always wonder the same about the WNBA.. similar salary to ABA era NBA similar below the rim style of basketball.. no tight fitting clothes..

What changed the NBA.. nightly highlight reel dunks

That sucks, bro.

Delta is no joke. My father-in-law is vaccinated, but got COVID and has basically not been able to get out of bed the whole week. Don’t like to think about where he’d be if he wasn’t vaccinated.

Prayers my brother.

As some of yall know I'm in the military and they mandated the vaccine a couple months back.

I got the vaccine as soon as it was available. I knew a mandate would come and they shot us up with anthrax back during the enduring freedom war...so the whole I don't know what it is excuse killed me.

I have a friend who had 18 years in and is willing to throw it away over this vaccine. She is refusing the vaccine and doesn't care what happens to her...2 years away from a full pension and you want to throw it away over a vaccine that is FDA approved...but she had no problem getting the anthrax shot back 05...

Make it make sense.....

6’2 gawd over here. Tall enough to stand out & above the average crowd. Not crazy tall to be considered a waste of height.
6’3 in some wheats.
I’m usually the guy needed to reach things.

Now time to fix my stomach to get back the gains I lost recently. This needs a wholistic approach that my schedule, at the moment, does not allow consistently. Working on a solution to that right now. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom