2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone saw this come over yesterday afternoon, but he competition committee has decided to finally call offensive fouls on players who draw contact via unnatural motions. This means, for example, pump faking a defender in the air and leaning into him to initiate contact then throwing up a bad shot to draw free throws, a la Harden & Young.

Other example, the one I could NOT stand, was going around a pick with the ball, having the defender behind you and putting on the brakes to cause the defender to run into you and then throwing up a shot to draw free throws. This is a large chunk of Trae Young's game. He did this routinely. And now it's gonna get called. Here's the article. It's a good read to understand where they are coming from. Was chatting with my friends and they agree this will help make watching the game better and more enjoyable.

For 1.5 games, I'm Khalid El-Amin at UCONN. Used to be a top 2 pick in the Sanderson but that was before life and 40lbs happened.

someone need to tell giannis he cant be so humble when hes stunting on the jumbotron

Giannis Antetokounmpo Milwaukee Bucks GIF - Giannis Antetokounmpo Milwaukee  Bucks Crown - Discover & Share GIFs

Giannis knows his rank in the NBA pecking order. Also still knows Bron is still the best player in the league :pimp: addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

Also, Luka > Giannis DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican 👀👀

maybe tha freak has a short memory OR like to kiss ***

In his post-game interview, he called Durant the best player in the NBA. "I said it a couple of days ago, he's the best player in the world," Antetokounmpo said of Durant.Jun 20, 2021

:lol: :smh: @ him being surprised Brandon Roy was in the same HS era as Lebron and Melo. He did the same thing on JJ's pod when he asked him "where you ranked in HS?".

He was like 5 in 03, home schooled and 1 of like 8 kids in a religious and pretty well off family. He didn't really have a chance to not be a detached weirdo.

His sister though. She's 6'3 :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom