2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
get Jerry Coangelo on the Boardroom with KD
"you know, i was doing kevin a solid by bringing him into camp and being surrounded with the guys"
"but f-him, he came into practice out of shape"

So my girl just got off facetime with her aunt whose husband works as a landscaper. She said her husband was working on Bron’s house the other day when Bon came home. Bon cracked a joke and the husband gave Bron a playful punch on the arm. Bron winced and rubbed his arm. Do what you will with that.

So my girl just got off facetime with her aunt whose husband works as a landscaper. She said her husband was working on Bron’s house the other day when Bon came home. Bon cracked a joke and the husband gave Bron a playful punch on the arm. Bron winced and rubbed his arm. Do what you will with that.
Erupt stays connected with day laborers

Not much pro game tape on these guys yet but you can’t deny the polish some of these rookies are coming into the league with. If they fell into the lotto, there’s no doubt Knicks do everything to land Suggs. I wanted him in NY too.

The consolation prize 😍.

3:43/6:45 gonna have MSG on their feet while Spike our mascot is jumping & slapping hands on celebrity row or wherever he stay. I think he’s not vaxxed either but I may be wrong.

@tmacnyc was right, Knicks definitely needed his services & fate (brain trust) made it happen. No way that dawg doesn’t get to the bone that is that starting point guard for the New York Knicks. Defense, passing, shooting, athaleticism, versatility. That’s enough for me. More importantly, that’s enough for coach.

Kevin Knox II didn’t come into this league a dawg & idk if possible to become one. These summer runs are the class system of the NBA & he’s out there drill training with g-leaguers & who’s that?s. At least share some game action if it exists. I wanted him to be the starting SF but he’s taking too long now to show he’s even serviceable.

rucker.jpg

Prayers my brother.

As some of yall know I'm in the military and they mandated the vaccine a couple months back.

I got the vaccine as soon as it was available. I knew a mandate would come and they shot us up with anthrax back during the enduring freedom war...so the whole I don't know what it is excuse killed me.

I have a friend who had 18 years in and is willing to throw it away over this vaccine. She is refusing the vaccine and doesn't care what happens to her...2 years away from a full pension and you want to throw it away over a vaccine that is FDA approved...but she had no problem getting the anthrax shot back 05...

Make it make sense.....
I’m in the Army and got the vaccine ASAP too. My CDR was telling me about a Lieutenant Colonel in a similar situation; 18-19 years in and refusing to get the vaccine.

I got to reception and lined up, pulled both sleeves up, and walked as they gave me shots in both arms. What’s one more shot 🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom