2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, there’s no wondering if his trade value will recover. He doesn’t suit up so it stays where it stands or sinks further. Simmons in Sacramento looks interesting to me. Wishing nothing but failure for both franchises, but if they keep one of their lead guards to pair with Ben that’s a fine come up.

Philly asks for StarFox 1st of course.

I agree that Ben’s play and lack of development was the reason for his team/fans reaction but he seen em wildin after that L …He’s human, can’t blame him if he doesn’t want to forgive and forget the reactions…That Philly relationship is broken just move on, for the best for everybody even if he stays the 1st bad game gon bring it right back to this point so it’s pointless
There's a lot to unpack in the situation. It's his fault there isn't an obvious trade that would have materialized by now because of his lack of development. You can't blame Philly for wanting to trade him either

Since it's played out like this with no trade, I don't blame Simmons for being upset however if these other players are willing to take time out to visit, I don't think that's a fake or empty gesture. If that report is to be believed

If he would just develop his game, that situation would be perfectly suitable for him

WOAT talk

both men have many blemishes on their record while lebron has a perfect record.

Trump is the perfect man. I wish I could be his son.
BAA6514E-52F7-4B37-A96B-EB0217921F7B.jpeg.jpg

There's a lot to unpack in the situation. It's his fault there isn't an obvious trade that would have materialized by now because of his lack of development. You can't blame Philly for wanting to trade him either

Since it's played out like this with no trade, I don't blame Simmons for being upset however if these other players are willing to take time out to visit, I don't think that's a fake or empty gesture. If that report is to be believed

If he would just develop his game, that situation would be perfectly suitable for him
I’ll say this, Embiid is part of the problem. His greatness gave that bum too much room to coast. Yes he has the perceived talent to step up without him but the problem of him shrinking when Embiid struggled in games still remained

Even then,I don’t know any player who has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory as often as this fool has

Finally caught up on the 40+ pages of thread.

I'm 5'10, my parent are like 5'5 so I consider that a blessing.

My hairline went to the Upper Room in my 20s (damn genetics) but could grow a beard since I was 16.

Rocking the bald head right now. Have a full beard which now has flecks of grey since I'm an old *** ***** Based Jesus Based Jesus

IT works for me. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom