2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

full.png

I believe in those videos Benjamin. Keep doing your thing.

Can’t wait for Sixers fans to turn on that crying bully Joel InBed. Another second round exit incoming. He the real problem. Bad teammate, fake leader.

I’m in the Army and got the vaccine ASAP too. My CDR was telling me about a Lieutenant Colonel in a similar situation; 18-19 years in and refusing to get the vaccine.

I got to reception and lined up, pulled both sleeves up, and walked as they gave me shots in both arms. What’s one more shot 🤷🏽‍♂️
Military as well and got the shot before it became mandatory, but we have a few military folks where I work scrambling to get those exemptions in, and now that the mandatory shot is on the horizon for the civilians we have some folks talking about quitting.

I get but don’t get these posts :lol:

I'll take "things Ben Simmons won't do in an NBA game for 200 Alex"!

Ben can go fly the preverbial kite! Dude needs to stop with these dumb videos. It isn't fooling ANYONE. He won't take ANY of those shots he took in that lax defense pickup game EVER in a real game. He's just soft and him saying he doesn't want to play for Philly fans cinches it. He's the worst! I hate him!!

Kevin Durant is pretty hard, it seems like everything stems from the Thunder when you go to a Cali team and then a NY franchise, that’s pretty winding and a lot of different achievements in each place.

So a timeline is
- Morey and co agree to trade ben
- Morey asks ridiculous amounts because he’s a “genius”
- gets laughed off the phone
- Ben agrees to wanting to be traded ( now he’s the evil villain)
-Morey wants Ben back so that he can rehab his trade value
- Ben hardens his heart like pharaoh

Seems to me Morey isn’t as smart as he thinks he is

So a timeline is
- Morey and co agree to trade ben
- Morey asks ridiculous amounts because he’s a “genius”
- gets laughed off the phone
- Ben agrees to wanting to be traded ( now he’s the evil villain)
-Morey wants Ben back so that he can rehab his trade value
- Ben hardens his heart like pharaoh

Seems to me Morey isn’t as smart as he thinks he is
Ben became the villain with his last 3 playoff game performances and refusing to try to dunk because he was scared of contact/shooting FT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom