2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls have more talent than knicks Cs hawks on paper…..if healthy they will finish better than them, surely…

L8nDIoq.png

No one did that though or at least not what I mean. I said they have experience and youth. Meaning a combination or range. Their signings today somewhat leveled out what was sizing up to be one of the oldest rosters ever, which was a smart move.
You didn't... Another did.

Point is, the Lakers now have one of the oldest or the oldest roster in the league. Whether that's a good thing or not, remains to be seen.

I've seen this floating around Twitter today. Honestly, I think LeBron would last a couple of rounds. Keep in mind that LeBron is an elite athlete in his own right, he's a foot taller than Mike Tyson and has a much longer reach. How often do boxers fight opponents who are a foot taller than them?

Also, assuming LeBron dedicated himself 100% to boxing I would imagine he would transform his body to be heavier. Mike Tyson via TKO in round four

I've seen this floating around Twitter today. Honestly, I think LeBron would last a couple of rounds. Keep in mind that LeBron is an elite athlete in his own right, he's a foot taller than Mike Tyson and has a much longer reach. How often do boxers fight opponents who are a foot taller than them?

Also, assuming LeBron dedicated himself 100% to boxing I would imagine he would transform his body to be heavier. Mike Tyson via TKO in round four

Put the crack pipe down

tenor.gif

Lebron wouldn’t last a round against current Mike Tyson.

Prime Tyson is the most dangerous man that ever lived. That is close to being the dumbest tweet of all time.

Ain't even one of the top 5 boxers ever. He was essentially washed by his mid 20s and lost to the all-time great heavyweights from his era (Lewis, Holyfield). Record built of knocking out scrubs. Very aggressive style and a scary dude in his prime but far from the GOAT.

Talk to 'em. 😆 I was tryna be diplomatic.

-foe
Height can be a disadvantage if you don't know how to protect yourself. Two years isn't protecting yourself from Tyson's power, hand speed and footwork. Him carrying more weight might be a detriment as well

Mike was already traditionally shorter than most heavyweights.

Deontay Wilder is the closest boxer rn to Bron's build. He would kill Bron...same guy who got smoked by Tyson Fury. Mike is killing all of them

There is skill to this. This is like saying can Mike beat Miami Bron 1 on 1 with two years on the And1 circuit 🤣

Last edited:

Y'all wild. He'd be peeing blood in under a minute. Stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom