2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson's one man show might be one of the best monologues i've seen.

man was KOing and TKOing grown men at the age of 19 and the WBC heavyweight champion by 20, well before he entered his prime. no one in the NBA is seeing prime mike. unless it was like a street fight between him and james johnson.

Whiteside to the Jazz.. that's a good pick up for them. behind gobert, they had no front court depth.

rudy gobert is essentially what whiteside could've become if he wasn't preoccupied with getting his 2k rating up

Whiteside to the Jazz.. that's a good pick up for them. behind gobert, they had no front court depth.

rudy gobert is essentially what whiteside could've become if he wasn't preoccupied with getting his 2k rating up

Great, they have another center who can't guard on the perimeter and will eventually be played off the court in crunch time. They essentially got a poor man's Rudy

Basketball Players > Hoopers
wow.png

okc should just sign schroder

they not gonna do nothing for few years midas whale bring back a fan favorite

What?! I thought you were a co-founder!

(Anti-Laker Association) In essence, I don't disagree with any of that.

Still gotta protect my squad. 😆😬🤷‍♂️

-foe

Ahh, ok.... the ALA acronym must have been coined in my absence. :lol:

Whoever came up with it, props. I like it. :pimp:

And what do you have to protect?? Lakers good, everybody loves them these days. :smh:

I knew I wasn’t trippin. Shuges was triple OG ALA :lol:

seems he’s more neutral nowadays :lol:

Bruh, it's Bron's fault. Imagine one of your favorite players going to your most hated team. What do you do? >D|l

He should've forced his way to the Clippers instead bc turning THAT franchise into a champion would have been more impressive imo.

As I've said before, I consider loyalty to be a sacred trait. So I can't suddenly turn my back on LBJ, AD, and now Melo after literally supporting and cheering these dudes for YEARS. I just can't do it.

Somebody in here (apologies, I don't read names when scrolling) said F Melo now that he's with LA and I actually respect the level of disgust for the Lakers being so high that it makes you not even want to root for your own peoples. :pimp:

So yeah, I might be a bit more neutral these days, but I still generally "LIKE" any slick post in here that throws shots at the Lakers. :lol:

they're all pretty bad defenders :lol:
whoever doesn't "fit in"

Wasn't sure if you were being sly here with the "fit in" being quoted. We all know LAL will flip and bounce players depending on injury and/or need and I definitely already see Kevin Love being a potential candidate after a buyout. Not a defender but he would be a great rotational piece.

The Chris Paul deal isn’t as bad with the 4th year being a team option and the third year is only 15 mill guaranteed …

Bruh, it's Bron's fault. Imagine one of your favorite players going to your most hated team. What do you do? >D|l

He should've forced his way to the Clippers instead bc turning THAT franchise into a champion would have been more impressive imo.

As I've said before, I consider loyalty to be a sacred trait. So I can't suddenly turn my back on LBJ, AD, and now Melo after literally supporting and cheering these dudes for YEARS. I just can't do it.

Somebody in here (apologies, I don't read names when scrolling) said F Melo now that he's with LA and I actually respect the level of disgust for the Lakers being so high that it makes you not even want to root for your own peoples. :pimp:

So yeah, I might be a bit more neutral these days, but I still generally "LIKE" any slick post in here that throws shots at the Lakers. :lol:

your hate was before ala existed

creator of the kobe and laker hate thread

you is like rush limbaugh and ala is like the maga
1628075373853.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom