2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mad they keep putting those "Big Pennies" in their mouthes as if we aren't in the most highly germ conscious era in recent world history.

Better off kissing a dog in the mouth.

Do you consider yourself to be a bit of a germophobe?

Just curious. I come in peace. Nothing wrong with it.

ThFcgQPzDeIrNL0AbKRcjfEkqM_2-1i2SfuklLFbpzY.jpg

Da 🐐

Dame brings up a very good point about not only the lack of touch files in FIBA but also not defensive 3 seconds. Big men being able to Park themselves in the paint for the entire possession changes the entire game. Big, slow, plodding big men who can't guard on the perimeter become infinitely more valuable when they can stand in the paint for the entire game

I had some jokes lined up if they lost, but I'm glad USA won. Betta had. Plus I know all those Magas wouldn't popped off. They already been saying they ain't watched the games and called it the woke Olympics because the athletes are using their playoffs to speak on issues instead of focusing on their sports.

I had some jokes lined up if they lost, but I'm glad USA won. Betta had. Plus I know all those Magas wouldn't popped off. They already been saying they ain't watched the games and called it the woke Olympics because the athletes are using their playoffs to speak on issues instead of focusing on their sports.
This was a weird Olympics with the timing, quarantines and bubble like conditions plus like you said it’s a loud contingent of ppl openly rooting against em like never before…They did their thing, cats couldn’t even enjoy the full Olympic experience…They should be proud and celebrate tf outta the gold

Draymond putting a HOF career together?

Ima sound like a hater but I hope not. If he plays a big role in another championship it might be hard to deny him. He’s HOF for being annoying, HOF for role players…

Draymond putting a HOF career together?

Ima sound like a hater but I hope not. If he plays a big role in another championship it might be hard to deny him. He’s HOF for being annoying, HOF for role players…
It's not even a debate

His peak he def was more than a role player, he was legit All NBA caliber and consistently All Defensive Team/DPOY contender

Dray will get in at some point, he got the minimum borderline qualifications for a basketball hall of famer and the media likes him/he’s a part of them already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom