2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s crazy, even reporter like Adam Schefter & Mort are bagging in the Texans.

Cal McNair doesn’t have a single friend :lol:

If I’m Jacksonville I’ll take #1 pick for Watson. Odds of Lawrence being better than Mahomes and Watson are low (ie not probable).

B9D8C94E-28A9-474E-8E13-7920FF07D45F.jpeg
A70B7F6C-D711-42A1-B0EC-71E22EECC08B.jpeg

Culley was Baltimore's passing game coordinator and wide receivers coach. The Ravens finished the 2020 season ranked last in the NFL in passing.

and he’s 65.

Vrabel was the DC for the worst defense in the NFL for one year and got a shot.

Matt LaFleur was the OC of the of the 27th ranked offense in Tennessee for one year.

EDIT: wrong thread

F**k that Seahawks guy though.

:smh: @ the privilege. Being violent. Ignoring cops demands. Going in and out of a house. They think he has a weapon and use non-lethal force.

Yeah man I'm heated about the fall out of this. King County Court didn't even allege an attempted murder charge, as it stands the only charge is a felony "Assault DV." Also, how is resisting officers on the report, but not filed as a supplemental alleged charge? I get that dude has some disorders and whatnot, but so do a lot of other people and they don't engage in trash behavior like this. As a Seahawks fan, I'm disgusted by the team's lack of response because that thing spat out by their PR team was weak as hell. Prayers to the victim for real though and hoping she gets help to address that trauma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom