2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all those teams. Who can offer a #2 #23 another 1st and 2nd?

With a deep draft and the chance to get a quality QB and RB?

I wouldn't give much more than that.

I'm perfectly fine with the Jets trading everything for Watson. I encourage it, actually.

Lol of course you would. Funny thing is, with every proposal I've seen thus far, we'd still have draft capital to use + $ to spend.

Lol of course you would. Funny thing is, with every proposal I've seen thus far, we'd still have draft capital to use + $ to spend.

Give Houston 2, 23, 34, 87 this year + Seattle's first next year.

Still have a third to use this year + our first & second next year.

Still have ~$70M+ to spend in free agency (assuming cuts/trades). A team led by Deshaun Watson would attract someone like...Allen Robinson? Then I'm sure some Niners players would follow Saleh.

But hey, at least the Dolphins have Tua.

Still have ~$70M+ to spend in free agency (assuming cuts/trades). A team led by Deshaun Watson would attract someone like...Allen Robinson? Then I'm sure some Niners players would follow Saleh.

If Darnold isn't included in a trade to Houston, that's one way to recoup some draft picks this season.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't see Jacksonville doing that trade I mentioned....but they would have to think about it.

Watson is a proven big time QB and just turned 25. What is that worth to you?
with the Jags, I would rather have Trevor. Rookie deal and the team still sucks with Watson. Easier to build around Trevor with the $ difference,

Honestly, no real wrong answers, to be honest.

If I'm the Dolphins, I got double fisted to try and get Watson. Whatever it takes.

Im all for Watson getting out of Houston to a better situation, but didnt he sign that damn extension AFTER BOB traded Nuk away?

Get ya money ASAP especially in football and then worry about everything else. Watson got a no trade clause too so they can’t trade him to some BS right? And he should go to the Colts but the Texans won’t trade in the division and the Colts I don’t think have the picks

Instead of sarcastic replies & emojis, explain why trading for Deshaun is laughable and wrong for the Jets to actually go through with. C CP1708

Watson just put up a season for the ages.

To go 4-12.

You believe the Jets will surround him better, do you?

And his contract hasn't even kicked in yet. That 32-35-33-33 is coming after 2021.

Jets winning the Super Bowl in 2021?

You believe a guy that just played LIGHTS OUT, and got 4 wins, is suddenly going to keep playing lights out, with the "talent" you all have in New York, and he's suddenly going to win 10-11-12 games before his contract kicks in?

Good luck.

Get ya money ASAP especially in football and then worry about everything else. Watson got a no trade clause too so they can’t trade him to some BS right? And he should go to the Colts but the Texans won’t trade in the division and the Colts I don’t think have the picks

Whoever gets him will be giving up a massive haul, and he’ll essentially be making at best a lateral move. Either way, good luck to those “ride or die” Texans fans who continued to show up to the “sell out arenas” just to have their faces spat on. I’ll have nothing to do with them until they’re either totally cleaned out from ownership, or they’re folded, sold, moved, and another team is brought here.

Watson just put up a season for the ages.

To go 4-12.

1611875728233.gif

Didn’t know QB’s were the sole proprietor of wins and losses in the NFL. The more you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom