2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ATL is the only negative but it don’t ruin the whole thing to me. Still overall really good and compared to the old ones MASSIVE improvement

No, that ATL looks so dumb. ****in arena football look. ATL across the chest would have been cool in 2004.

Pretty trivial. The real mistake is the number font. People just got sucked into group think really bad. :lol:

Yall saw "worst jerseys in the league" trending when they were unveiled, and now yall gotta fight on on that opinion.

They looked a little meh in the media press release last spring but they were never an abomination. Turns out they actually look pretty damn good on the field.

^Naa I just don't think they're anything special at all personally

Was probably my most disappointing redesign from this last off season but that might have to do with the fact that it looks like I'm one of the rare few who didn't mind the previous jerseys :lol:. The retro throwbacks with the black helmets are also one of my fav jerseys ever too so kinda was hoping they'd go that direction.

They look decent on field and I won''t knock anyone who likes them but just a bit generic/create-a-team for my own tastes.

Feels a little too much like what Cleveland tried a few years ago to 'modernize' and I thought those were terrible before they switched back to the classics this season

Pretty trivial. The real mistake is the number font. People just got sucked into group think really bad. :lol:

Yall saw "worst jerseys in the league" trending when they were unveiled, and now yall gotta fight on on that opinion.

They looked a little meh in the media press release last spring but they were never an abomination. Turns out they actually look pretty damn good on the field.

I don't mind the numbers, I hate the big ATL across the chest. It's hideous and it's the first thing I see.

Falcons should have brought back their 80s jerseys and brought back red helmets. It's that simple.

Worst jerseys on the field yesterday were the Cardinals and it's not even close.

^Naa I just don't think they're anything special at all personally

Was probably my most disappointing redesign from this last off season but that might have to do with the fact that it looks like I'm one of the rare few who didn't mind the previous jerseys :lol:. The retro throwbacks with the black helmets are also one of my fav jerseys ever too so kinda was hoping they'd go that direction.

They look decent on field and I won''t knock anyone who likes them but just a bit generic/create-a-team for my own tastes.

Feels a little too much like what Cleveland tried a few years ago to 'modernize' and I thought those were terrible before they switched back to the classics this season

Definitely get that. I'm more calling out people who actually tried to say the uniforms were terrible. Lowkey tried to turn the jerseys into a meme lol.

For me the jerseys that are truly generic, like actual Madden 02 create-a-franchise uniform templates:

Cardinals
Texans
Titans

Panthers in there too but if your color scheme is a 10 it's impossible to **** up a uniform.

Broncos are kind of mixed, that '96 redesign was kind of pioneering imo but looks really dated now - and I'm pretty sure it was hawked and turned into an actual Madden template when they added customization - but I wouldn't be mad at all if they just let it sit and never changed again, let it become a modern classic. The Orange one gotta go though.

I find the majority of current NFL uniforms pretty solid.

I don't mind the numbers, I hate the big ATL across the chest. It's hideous and it's the first thing I see.

Falcons should have brought back their 80s jerseys and brought back red helmets. It's that simple.

Worst jerseys on the field yesterday were the Cardinals and it's not even close.

I feel you. For me it's not that bad. Whether we like it or not, outside of Atlanta world wide the ATL woodmark is etched in stone in 2020. It's almost as recognizable as NYC.

I wish we would see more teams going for retro looks or just rehashing past classics but it seems like it never happens.

Broncos are one of the worst.

Giants low key pretty bad with those gray pants, whole thing looks mismatched.

If the chargers had white pants their uni would’ve been *chefs kiss*

I thought the same thing today I generally can't stand the color yellow. :lol:

Both of y'all are psychotic, those yellow pants combo was perfection.

Broncos are one of the worst.

Giants low key pretty bad with those gray pants, whole thing looks mismatched.

I think the Giants have moved to the white pants full time with blue jerseys, still grey for the white jerseys. Giants need a refresh asap, they have one of the worst.

if the yellow was darker, then I would be inclined to agree. I’m not a fan of pastel colors, the yellow looked light on the broadcast

Belichick all morning

la-sp-sn-bill-belichick-deflategate-david-letterman-20150212

Both of y'all are psychotic, those yellow pants combo was perfection.

I think the Giants have moved to the white pants full time with blue jerseys, still grey for the white jerseys. Giants need a refresh asap, they have one of the worst.
Really want to see the Giants go back to the 80s look.

Back to football

I cannot believe how bad the Browns offense looked. I expected them to come out better than last year but wow. Baker might be trash for real. OBJ didn't have these issues with Eli.

Carson Wentz sucks, I see why they drafted a QB.

Jets are one of the bottom 3 teams in the league. I'd fire Gase today if I ran that team.

Packers look real good, Aaron is out to prove a point. I think GB or SEA is going to the SB.

Cam and the Pats will only get better.

Raiders were good, solid opener.

Tom Brady and Gronk are FINISHED. They're old and need to retire.

Rivers also needs to retire, he doesn't have it. Colts could have spent that money elsewhere.

49ers choked, so many chances to put away that game and couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom