2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady sucks, should have went for Cam. I would take Jameis over Brady too.

What does Dallas do with Rayne Dakota if they miss the playoffs?

Yeah hard to say Thomas Winston would fix this problem. For now I’m going to give Jimmy G the benefit of doubt since they are missing their top 3 receivers, but dude looks like piss and I wouldn’t be surprised if the 49ers finish last in the division and draft his replacement if he keeps this up

Yeah hard to say Thomas Winston would fix this problem. For now I’m going to give Jimmy G the benefit of doubt since they are missing their top 3 receivers, but dude looks like piss and I wouldn’t be surprised if the 49ers finish last in the division and draft his replacement if he keeps this up
I guess the best TE and potentially best O-line in the league ain’t enough for Jimmy to play average.

Jimmy G ain’t it.

B-list Jared Goff.

shoulda traded for Brady

Can't believe folks were vouching for that soft bum Jimmy G like he was just gonna lead them back to the Superbowl.

He just a model with a run game and noodle arm. They'll be lucky to even get a wildcard spot this season :lol:

It's Monday. let me talk my **** :rofl:

Back to football

49ers choked, so many chances to put away that game and couldn't.
5AC23B40-74BA-42A0-82F9-EF21FDABCCD1.gif
869EA8D9-E47B-4711-A398-8B19B42CAC93.gif

Darnold looked like **** yesterday, but as long as Gase is in the building, Sam/Jets aren't going anywhere.

I guess the best TE and potentially best O-line in the league ain’t enough for Jimmy to play average.

Oh for sure he needs to be better, but Tom Brady was complete dog**** this weekend so its not like he was going to be an upgrade.

Can't believe folks were vouching for that soft bum Jimmy G like he was just gonna lead them back to the Superbowl.

He just a model with a run game and noodle arm. They'll be lucky to even get a wildcard spot this season :lol:

It's Monday. let me talk my **** :rofl:

How's the Bucs winning 13 games going?

While wentz was bad and he was

the problems were bigger than just him.. we were down already 3 starters on the oline and then lost the backup to the backup right tackle

Doug made some odd choices given what was happening with the oline and with personal groupings.. and then on top of poor play had some untimely drops like ertz having huge one on 4th down hit him in the hands

Last edited:
has life come at ya'll this fast????

You guys are sounding like me last year.

AZ is a good team. Not a terrible loss.

Brady and Brees both looked old tbh

Brady looked like he had a bit of stockholm syndrome....dude was like, "I got Evans out wide, Godwin in the slot, Juice and Gronk out here....nah let me go to Miller."

i haven't seen any type of tape or film review obviously, so i dunno if dudes weren't getting open or not. but it was funny to see him go to the guy that most resembles the talent level of NE receivers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom