2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys looked great on offense. Their secondary gonna be an issue. Diggs looked good for it being his first game. But yeah, they have problems there.

has life come at ya'll this fast????

You guys are sounding like me last year.

AZ is a good team. Not a terrible loss.

Defense was fine most of the game. Jimmy legitimately stunk. If he is that bad week 4 when Deebo and Aiyuk are back I'll be ready to throw in the towel, but hopefully it gets better. NFC West is going to be a dog fight though and they cant afford to give up games the should have won. I thought they would win 10 games before the season started, but at this rate it will probably be a 8-8 or 9-7 season.

division is rough, you got 4 good teams.. Could see it last year that Arizona got better in 2nd half of the season

hell they won in Seattle at the end of the season

i thought it was y’all in the toughest spot since Jax has your 1st, cause you don’t even have to be bad to finish 4th in that division

has life come at ya'll this fast????

You guys are sounding like me last year.

I don't think they're a bad team but I still think they're the worst team in that division. SF had multiple chances to seal that win and they got cute.

Earl Thomas still on waivers? so many teams need safety help. That price for him gonna stay expensive

What was Brady thinking...you're 43 and have been doing things the same way for 20 years. Now you want to reprogram everything and start over somewhere else at that age? It just doesn't work like that

LaFluer has still not lost a divisional game.

cam gonna thrive

cards going to give teams trouble. Murray will be too 5 eventually.

despite rookie moments in his first game ever Burrow looks like he has it.

Baker probably needs to go. Plays Burrow this Thursday.

1600102236945.jpeg

What was Brady thinking...you're 43 and have been doing things the same way for 20 years. Now you want to reprogram everything and start over somewhere else at that age? It just doesn't work like that

He honestly made the best decision for himself. The writing was on the wall in New England and his career is coming to an end soon. He wants one last run at going out on top and the Bucs have the right tools and give him the best shot. I think when it’s all said and done we will look back on this as a good ending to his career.

**** talking galore.

The season has truly begun...

Jimmy G is the worst QB in the division. That's not necessarily a terrible thing see as we have a future HOFer and 2 #1 overalls, but he's not the incredible Brady heir apparent we hoped he'd be.

The NFC West will have 3 playoff teams. I'd put money on that.

The more I look at this, I figured it would be the back receiver in the stack (Gallup) that would have been running the crosser.. use ceedee or whoever the up guy is to clear out and run a corner route to pylon

Remember when the Giants were dumb for passing on Darnold, Allen, and Rosen for Saquon?
They weren’t dumb for passing on those players lol. They were dumb because picking an RB #2 is dumb. Saquon has been great and that pick still looks horrible, he’ll be over the hill by the time they are winning any games.

They weren’t dumb for passing on those players lol. They were dumb because picking an RB #2 is dumb. Saquon has been great and that pick still looks horrible, he’ll be over the hill by the time they are winning any games.

I don’t blame teams for passing on QBs, if they don’t buy in on guys...

but the giants needed to go oline.. should have traded back and taken whatever Notre dame player was available (tackle or guard depending where they traded back to)

I don’t blame teams for passing on QBs, if they don’t buy in on guys...

but the giants needed to go oline.. should have traded back and taken whatever Notre dame player was available (tackle or guard depending where they traded back to)
Absolutely would have thought about line or defense there. Chubb was probably consensus pick at the time. But yeah Quentin Nelson or McGlinchey would be exactly what the Giants currently need.

I think Saquon is a great pick, the following picks were dumb. They didn't sign any big name free agent OLs when they had the chance. They didn't draft OLs the next few rounds.

Daniel Jones at 6 is a terrible pick, could have went OL there and then drafting Dexter Lawrence and DeAndre Baker later in the first round was dumb when you badly need OL.

Then this year you grab an OL that most scouts and analysts have ranked 3rd or 4th best out of all of them. Who knows, he could turn out to be a stud but it's crazy damn near everyone else had OL's ahead of him.

Giants are screwed and will be bad for many years. GM is ****in awful and should have been fired, already said he's gone if we don't make the playoffs. New GM will most likely want a new HC and QB.

TBF the Jaguars pass D was terrible. Our 2 INTs (3 but one got called back) were outliers in totality.

River had 363 yards and completed 78% of his passes on 46 attempts. We should’ve lost but Colts missed a 4th & goal in the 1st qtr and missed a FG in the 2nd half.

Nah the consensus was how stupid they were for not taking a QB. Now three years later, we can look back and see that however people feel about drafting a RB high, it was still better than drafting one of the turds that went behind Saquon.

Now instead of people admitting they were wrong, its now "oh they should have drafted any other position" while widening the goal posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom