2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess you wasn't ready to die on that hill after all. LoL
I included about 3-4 guys on this list who are questionable. Guys like Wentz, Brees, Stafford. I'm not sure about those guys anymore and I would pine for Wentz since day 1. Brees looks shot.

At the end of the year, I'd be stunned if Allen isn't in the top 10. STUNNED

Unfortunately, he'll be crucified for playing poorly and not given credit for playing well against the Jets types. I get it.

Ok to disagree with my opinion.

Allen has a great defense and a solid coaching staff. They’re doing what they can to hide him. He looks like **** when throwing the ball. Again, his playoff game against the Texans was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Give me Minshew as the starter for the Giants over Josh Allen. I do not want him near my team.

Why is Kirk on here? He’s not doing just NCAA anymore?
why isn't Kirk on you mean?

Brady will figure it out and the Bucs will be a contender by the end of the season.

That Mike Evans not finishing routes **** is gonna piss Tom off if he continues
Absolutely. I refuse to say he's washed. Too many weapons for him to look completely washed. Its game 1. Lets give everyone 3 games to get it going.

But if Brady ever yells at Evans, he could have a problem.

yea something seems off

and the white on their jerseys is looking very rams like
ok, thought it was either my eyes or tv.

Secretly wouldn't mind if its the tv. I'd love to grab a new one but this one still works great

ok, thought it was either my eyes or tv.

Secretly wouldn't mind if its the tv. I'd love to grab a new one but this one still works great

yea something is going on.. the steelers jerseys and the giants pants look weird too, like off white.. and even the polos the sideline guys have on

So it was a fumble.

D59094D7-543D-427D-936C-7C8D2EE2E24D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom