2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uuq6hgecp0n51.jpg

This guy is awful, inaccurate and makes terrible decisions. **** half the time he doesn’t even make a decision. He’s as bad as Mitch Trubisky, not sure why Allen doesn’t get killed like Mitch.

Foxxworth and Bomani were making fun of how bad he was then showed some plays from that playoff game against the Texans. No clue how I forgot about those plays.

This guy is awful, inaccurate and makes terrible decisions. **** half the time he doesn’t even make a decision. He’s as bad as Mitch Trubisky, not sure why Allen doesn’t get killed like Mitch.

Foxxworth and Bomani were making fun of how bad he was then showed some plays from that playoff game against the Texans. No clue how I forgot about those plays.
He gets a pass because he's a physical specimen.

He's basically Cam in his early years.

He gets a pass because he's a physical specimen.

He's basically Cam in his early years.

His physical size I get but that’s it. Cam was never that inaccurate or dumb.

He’s lucky he played the Jets, 49ers will destroy him next week.

Bruh he threw for 300+ yards, 2 TD’s and completed 71% of his passes. The hell are y’all talking about :lol:

Numbers lie, most of those were dump passes and he hit multiple Jets in the hands that dropped it and had two fumbles (one in the red zone) but rock on.

Also, Drew Brees looked done yesterday. Saints should have let him go and kept Teddy. No clue how Brees is gonna play a full season.

So, just like last year even started, Im questioning wtf did the Jets hire Gase.

Dude ******* sucks .. Doesn't deserve a job amd certainly not any responsibilities pertaining to the front office.

JETS ARE THE TRUE JOKES OF NY.

I'll die on the hill by myself for Allen.

Really like the guy. Top 10 for me

Would he work in an offense like Atlanta? No. But he's perfect for Buffalo.

I'll die on the hill by myself for Allen.

Really like the guy. Top 10 for me

Would he work in an offense like Atlanta? No. But he's perfect for Buffalo.

Outside of Lamar he will probably be the best QB in that class but its largely due to his athleticism. He still has some pretty large flaws as a passer that he needs to correct. He has a cannon but it doesn't matter because his accuracy is ****.

Top 10 is reach, but saying he isn’t Top 20 isn’t true

Watson
Mahomes
Russell
Matt Ryan
Lamar
Teddy
Carr
Stafford
Rivers
Minshew
AR12
Cousins
Cam
Wentz
Burrow
Brady
Brees
Kyler
Goff
Rayne Dakota

I’d argue Sam Darnold and Daniel Jones and I think they’re trash but I would rather have them on my team than Josh Allen.

Lets see ..

Patrick Mahomes
Lamar Jackson
Russell Wilson
Cam Newton
Aaron Rogers
Matt Ryan
Dak Prescott
Carlson Wentz
Deshan Watson
Jarret Goff

Hmmmm ... still can name a few more but Top 10 really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom