2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady looked like he had a bit of stockholm syndrome....dude was like, "I got Evans out wide, Godwin in the slot, Juice and Gronk out here....nah let me go to Miller."

i haven't seen any type of tape or film review obviously, so i dunno if dudes weren't getting open or not. but it was funny to see him go to the guy that most resembles the melanin level of NE receivers :lol:

Fixed.

Also the Colts are idiots for having Rivers throw the ball 46 times in the year 2020. I'd be curious to know how many of those were run plays audibled at the line. With the personnel they have they should have easily ran all over the Jags all day. Still think Jacoby got a raw deal there and hopefully he gets his job back this year.

Who are your top 10 QBs?
Rodgers, Ryan, Mahomes, Jackson, Russ, Deshaun, Dak, Murray, Brees, Brady

So #11? I dont consider anyone better than him. Actually,, forgot about Wentz but I'm so sure he's better. I might take Allen over him.

You could make arguments for Stafford.

F7202046-4FF6-4B96-8535-3090B5F73EC4.jpeg

Shall we discuss this, or nah?

Top 10?!?!?!? Hahahahahaha, come on. You’re ****in with us. You couldn’t have watched his last two games and thought he was top 10. Very few NFL QBs can make those throws in those tweets posted earlier.
check my receipts. I love Allen. He's still a work in progress but as a guy going into his 3rd year, he's well on his way to progressing to where he needs to be at.

Goff is not better than Allen. Hell no. We'd win 12 games with Allen and his mobility.

Watson
Mahomes
Russell
Matt Ryan
Lamar
Teddy
Carr
Stafford
Rivers
Minshew
AR12
Cousins
Cam
Wentz
Burrow
Brady
Brees
Kyler
Goff
Rayne Dakota

I’d argue Sam Darnold and Daniel Jones and I think they’re trash but I would rather have them on my team than Josh Allen.
you see, this is nuts. Minshew? Come on man.

Lets see ..

Patrick Mahomes
Lamar Jackson
Russell Wilson
Cam Newton
Aaron Rogers
Matt Ryan
Dak Prescott
Carlson Wentz
Deshan Watson
Jarret Goff

Hmmmm ... still can name a few more but Top 10 really?
name them all.

Goff isn't better. Nope. Goff isn't top 15.

Brady will figure it out and the Bucs will be a contender by the end of the season.

That Mike Evans not finishing routes **** is gonna piss Tom off if he continues

Watson
Mahomes
Russell
Matt Ryan
Lamar
Teddy
Carr
Stafford
Rivers
Minshew
AR12
Cousins
Cam
Wentz
Burrow
Brady
Brees
Kyler
Goff
Rayne Dakota

I’d argue Sam Darnold and Daniel Jones and I think they’re trash but I would rather have them on my team than Josh Allen.
Lets see ..

Patrick Mahomes
Lamar Jackson
Russell Wilson
Cam Newton
Aaron Rogers
Matt Ryan
Dak Prescott
Carlson Wentz
Deshan Watson
Jarret Goff

Hmmmm ... still can name a few more but Top 10 really?
I deeply appreciate yall for not having "cant throw an out route" Jimmy on here.

So, just like last year even started, Im questioning wtf did the Jets hire Gase.

Dude ****ing sucks .. Doesn't deserve a job amd certainly not any responsibilities pertaining to the front office.

JETS ARE THE TRUE JOKES OF NY.

White privilege

Watson
Mahomes
Russell
Matt Ryan
Lamar
Teddy
Carr
Stafford
Rivers
Minshew
AR12
Cousins
Cam
Wentz
Burrow
Brady
Brees
Kyler
Goff
Rayne Dakota

I really hope this is in no particular order

forgot about Big Ben. I'll put him ahead of Allen, of course.

So he's that 12-13 range for me and will project to be a top 10 QB soon, if not this year.

He now has some more weapons.

Minshew makes better decisions and is more accurate. Again, I feel like y’all might not watch Josh Allen or yall are talking about the defensive playe
we're talking about who's better and who would you take.

This isn't about better decisions. If it were, Goff would be bottom 25 in the league.

I probably watch the Bills play the 2nd more on my weekends. I like him man. Shrug.

Would trade Goff in a heartbeat.

Rodgers, Ryan, Mahomes, Jackson, Russ, Deshaun, Dak, Murray, Brees, Brady

So #11? I dont consider anyone better than him. Actually,, forgot about Wentz but I'm so sure he's better. I might take Allen over him.

You could make arguments for Stafford.
Guess you wasn't ready to die on that hill after all. LoL

we're talking about who's better and who would you take.

This isn't about better decisions. If it were, Goff would be bottom 25 in the league.

I probably watch the Bills play the 2nd more on my weekends. I like him man. Shrug.

Would trade Goff in a heartbeat.

Allen has a great defense and a solid coaching staff. They’re doing what they can to hide him. He looks like **** when throwing the ball. Again, his playoff game against the Texans was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Give me Minshew as the starter for the Giants over Josh Allen. I do not want him near my team.

Why is Kirk on here? He’s not doing just NCAA anymore?

Brady will figure it out and the Bucs will be a contender by the end of the season.

That Mike Evans not finishing routes **** is gonna piss Tom off if he continues
I tend to agree since they legit got no game reps all together and got throwin into a matchup with a top 5 squad to start :lol:

Gonna be growing pains for everyone outside of the gooe squads who have been together for a while in these sorta circumstances

Evans still looked hurt to me last night. So not sure how big a contributor he'll be early. Looks like Godwins gonna be his Edelman to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom