2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Jim Caldwell managed to coach that piss poor organization to winning seasons in 3 of his 4 years there. Put that man in the hall of fame lmao. His worst season was better than Patricias best.

But the Lions are one of the most poorly ran organizations in all of professional sports. Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson both got fed up and tired of the losing and retired super early.

Also @ITO as I’m sure you’re watching the texans, replacing the top guy might put you in a better position to evaluate the roster

Yes, but their top guy was terminated too.

Did I miss where they had the new Gm or maybe some Ops President taking the position? In that case it would make more sense.

so what do the Niners do now that Santa Clara has said no contact sports until 12/21?? Play every game on the road?

Was just about to say this. He aint gonna get fired but after losing to my bum *** PSU nittany lions he should be :lol:. He should step down and take that Lions job especially with it being right there in Michigan

But the most important thing Harbaugh will have is that he will be able to Cruit FLORIDA speed to da Lions and hopefully he will find HIS QB In Matthew Stafford.

Shut the ******* season down.
1606602042058.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom