2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen people complain about high school sports being postponed or canceled.

NFL and even college, I understand because there's a lot of money. But high school sports? Nah.

Why even risk a teenager's health like that?

only nfl I get..

unless college kids were getting paid AND health and life insurance was provided for, I see zero reasons to even start the convo on those making a living off of them

but yea trusting way too many people.. got wayyy too many people who believe it’s a hoax.. then those who are just careless.. and then there’s way too much we don’t know on the long term ramifications

only nfl I get..

unless college kids were getting paid AND health and life insurance was provided for, I see zero reasons to even start the convo on those making a living off of them

I agree, but I was talking about the schools and their TV partners when it came to money.

I agree, but I was talking about the schools and their TV partners when it came to money.

I mean things were doable.. but you needed a fundamental understanding and base for most

but stupidity is way too rampant and those ready to take advantage.. I mean just look at those who going take on the Pope of all people on religion

Screenshot_20201129-060642_Fantasy Life.jpg

Finally.

Question becomes, where can Philly trade Wince in the off-season? There aren’t many places left needing a starter, as most teams will be inclined to draft one, with the abundance of talent coming out. It may be over for the guy.

Finally.

Question becomes, where can Philly trade Wince in the off-season? There aren’t many places left needing a starter, as most teams will be inclined to draft one, with the abundance of talent coming out. It may be over for the guy.

Nah look at the Dak situation. Yeah cowboys are bad overall but a legitimate backup wouldnt be end of the world like most backup situations

Nah look at the Dak situation. Yeah cowboys are bad overall but a legitimate backup wouldnt be end of the world like most backup situations

To be clear, are you saying Wince as a backup wouldn’t be a bad situation for him?

Ravens have reached Titans numbers and they missed two games. I don't see how the Ravens play Tuesday.

To be clear, are you saying Wince as a backup wouldn’t be a bad situation for him?

With what you outlined, we know everyone is pretty much set at QB right whether current or upcoming draft. If he wants to stay in the league a backup gig would be his only shot.

With the turnovers he is currently is Jameis. Who is the backup in New Orleans

NBA and NHL were headed into the playoffs which allowed a bubble. It’s not sustainable for a full a league for a full season. And they have a a fraction of the amount of people to handle. NBA is headed right back into the arenas nationwide.

Baseball is pretty much a sport of social distancing. They also wore masks while playing and still had outbreaks Lol.

Also none of those 3 leagues ever felt close to normal and pretty much everyone’s level of interest was impacted.

Football Sunday has pretty much felt like any other Football Sunday to me so far.

Not to mention NFL Rosters+staff far outweighs the other leagues. 53 players, plus staff and coaches. The logistics are just different. The NBA has 14 players per team plus assistant coaches, baseball has 9 position players, plus probably an additional 15 guys on the bench and in the bullpen. And maybe 5 position coaches.

The NFL is just bigger as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom