2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. However, will 100 million the can drastically improve the one side.

Giving the scenario I gave and spending the 100 million in Juju and the Oline .. we will be able to compete immediately ... ill go with 6-7 wins in development.

But ya right. Getting way ahead ....

But the point is not about being better than the cowboys is about hiring the right coach. Which IMO Bieniemy is it.

What you thinm the right coach is for the Jets.

This is assuming tthat ****ing Gase is fired and the FO revamped
I love Bienemy. Part of me would love to see KC win again and Andy calling it a career and handing him the job.

But I wold like to see him coach the jets if that doesn't happen. Anybody but the Chargers. CAN NOT HAVE BIENEMY BE THE CHARGERS HC. PLEASE NO

I love Bienemy. Part of me would love to see KC win again and Andy calling it a career and handing him the job.

But I wold like to see him coach the jets if that doesn't happen. Anybody but the Chargers. CAN NOT HAVE BIENEMY BE THE CHARGERS HC. PLEASE NO
That's what Im saying but @IIAT think the Jets would be better off with Brian DaBull**** or Arthur Smith rather than Bieniemy.

Honestly I don't see Bienemy being an option anymore after finding out about his DUI and domestic violence history. Telesco isn't one to take that chance on somebody with a sketchy past. :ohwell:

The Ravens playing at 3 in the afternoon is giving me mad the bane vibes lol I feel like the field is about to start caving in at any second

1606943099265.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom