2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played the Dolphins earlier in the season with a WR corps that's not what it is today

Jets are a dumpster fire and the Dolphins are a up and coming team who will probably be the class of the division next year and years after

Fitzpatrick wasn't impressive at all and the game was a "game" for far too long.

Wasn't an impressive performance on Sunday at all and I'm GLAD we lost

Yea, I completely agree about Fitz. I've been on the move Fitz along bandwagon for some time. He's fun an all, good team guy.

But that's about where it stops.

Those Jacksonville teams had sooooo much offensive talent! Geeeeeez. Brunnel, McCardell, Jimmy, Fred T, Boselli, loaded

that 14-2 year was my first year up in jax.. shh was fun that year.. not soo much after

least we had those Florida/Georgia games yearly

you’re missing my point.. it’s not about beinemy, it’s about what I think of Andy Reid and his strengths as a coach
I agree with what youre saying and my post wasn't directed towards you. However, with that said the coaching tree Andy has created is impressive and Im confident that Eric will do good on his own.

I agree with what youre saying and my post wasn't directed towards you. However, with that said the coaching tree Andy has created is impressive and Im confident that Eric will do good on his own.

but that coaching tree is a good example

like I still think Doug pederson can be a good HC or OC.. doug was a QB.. but wentz needs what Andy brings to the table right now.. wentz came into the league with mechanics issues and deflilippo was the guy who really really worked with him on that and we lost flip and reich after ‘17 and haven’t replaced them with anyone even near that level

or look at Nagy in Chicag, creative but he clearly needs someone just to simplify shhh to practical game day application.. if your oline can’t hold up you can’t pull all that exotic shh on a weekly basis

but that coaching tree is a good example

like I still think Doug pederson can be a good HC or OC.. doug was a QB.. but wentz needs what Andy brings to the table right now.. wentz came into the league with mechanics issues and deflilippo was the guy who really really worked with him on that and we lost flip and reich after ‘17 and haven’t replaced them with anyone even near that level

or look at Nagy in Chicag, creative but he clearly needs someone just to simplify shhh to practical game day application.. if your oline can’t hold up you can’t pull all that exotic shh on a weekly basis
None of those QBs were as good or are as good as Lawrence IMO.

Like someone mentioned, we have holes man. To many holes.

But we also have 8 picks in this draft 2 in the top 25.

Lawrence and Etienne
Draft the best Oline you can with your second and third rounders. Take a gamble with some WR and defense in the rest.

We also have 100 mil in cap and there are great receivers hitting FA JuJu, GodWin etc. Target one of those and maybe a another solid O lineman. Spend the rest in defense.

Hire Bieniemy, maybe he is not as great with QBs like Andy but he will not need to be plus he will do wonders with Etienne and the new offense.

Lawrence
Etienne
JuJu
Simms
Crowder

That **** look solid AF in comparison to what we have.

None of those QBs were as good or are as good as Lawrence IMO.

Like someone mentioned, we have holes man. To many holes.

But we also have 8 picks in this draft 2 in the top 25.

Lawrence and Etienne
Draft the best Oline you can with your second and third rounders. Take a gamble with some WR and defense in the rest.

We also have 100 mil in cap and there are great receivers hitting FA JuJu, GodWin etc. Target one of those and maybe a another solid O lineman. Spend the rest in defense.

Hire Bieniemy, maybe he is not as great with QBs like Andy but he will not need to be plus he will do wonders with Etienne and the new offense.

Lawrence
Etienne
JuJu
Simms
Crowder

That **** look solid AF in comparison to what we have.

again, missing my point.. you want to focus on developing lawrence 1st from a coach prospective.. and from a roster perspective you want to focus on protecting him then weapons

i think bieniemy will be a good coach, but he’s ready to go.. hence why I said Houston.. or Tampa, if they move on from arians

y’all just want to see Lawrence adjust to the league and improve on learning the game as y’all fill out the roster around him because outside of like 3 guys (luckily all 3 are young) y’all need help

again, missing my point.. you want to focus on developing lawrence 1st from a coach prospective.. and from a roster perspective you want to focus on protecting him then weapons

i think bieniemy will be a good coach, but he’s ready to go.. hence why I said Houston.. or Tampa, if they move on from arians

y’all just want to see Lawrence adjust to the league and improve on learning the game as y’all fill out the roster around him because outside of like 3 guys (luckily all 3 are young) y’all need help
I think you're missing my point.

You calling for Brian and dude is straight trash. Yes, Josh Allen is playing good but as an OC his track record is not good.

Bieniemy 1st
Arthur 2nd

For me ... you need a good HC to bring this all together.

I think you're missing my point.

You calling for Brian and dude is straight trash. Yes, Josh Allen is playing good but as an OC his track record is not good.

Bieniemy 1st
Arthur 2nd

For me ... you need a good HC to bring this all together.

im just looking at what Arthur is doing with josh Allen and helping him improve regarding his accuracy.. also that offense week in and week out has some really well designed plays and playing to the strengths of their guys

McDermott runs the D.. and there could be other guys there helping on offense, but you have to look at the improvement of Allen (who has been inaccurate in high and college) and how well that offense is run and give credit to someone

I think bieniemy will be a good coach, but zero clue how much faith I have in him developing a QB.. Andy reid has been great at that his whole career, for his other flaws and you aren’t getting Andy with him

It’s like with Greg roman, if I have an athletic QB, I would want dude as my OC.. but not sure how much faith I would put in him outside of that

Dallas is really where bieniemy should have ended up, but jerruh

houston should throw the bag then get Nagy for OC when he gets fired

tenor (8) (19).gif

Dallas is really where bieniemy should have ended up, but jerruh

houston should throw the bag then get Nagy for OC when he gets fired
What makes Dallas job better than NY for Bieniemy?

Lawrence is a better QB now than Dak bro.

Maybe I'm overhyped but dude is. Franchise QB.

Mechanically, IQ, Accurate ... or he can be a Matt Leinart ..

What makes Dallas job better than NY for Bieniemy?

Lawrence is a better QB now than Dak bro.

Maybe I'm overhyped but dude is. Franchise QB.

Mechanically, IQ, Accurate ... or he can be a Matt Leinart ..

lawrence is a better talent, you want to foster said talent and focus on his growth.. as I mentioned jets have 3 guys and Lawrence hasn’t played a down in the nfl.. plus Lawrence takes some risks because he’s just better than everyone else and his WRs are too

Dallas and Houston are situations that were ready and had pieces in place plus those guys have proven themselves in the league.. they need(ed) better offensive minds and HCs

lawrence is a better talent, you want to foster said talent and focus on his growth.. as I mentioned jets have 3 guys and Lawrence hasn’t played a down in the nfl.. plus Lawrence takes some risks because he’s just better than everyone else and his WRs are too

Dallas and Houston are situations that were ready and had pieces in place plus those guys have proven themselves in the league.. they need(ed) better offensive minds and HCs
Iight.

We suck, but Dallas sucks too bro.

With 100 cap space and possibly a Lawrence Etienne draft with 5 additional picks.

I think we are better off than Dallas and Houston next year.

My .02 cents.

We can sign a good FA WR and some Oline.

Thats most of the offense address. Then we need to get lucky on defense.

Iight.

With 100 cap space and possibly a Lawrence Etienne draft with 5 additional picks.

My .02 cents.

Dallas has the best trio of WRs, cooper being the oldest of em at 26.. zeke is overpaid, but they got 2 good RBs.. then you got dak and couple solid-great olinemen (zack Martin is the 2nd or 3rd best guard in the league and Tyrion smith is great when healthy.. la’el collins too)

clapper was a terrible HC.. and mccarthy wasnt really thought highly of at the end in Green Bay and hasn’t been great so far

as an eagles fan, I love that jerruh owns the team and makes decisions like hiring McCarthy

Iight.

My .02 cents.

I think you're getting a little too excited about the Jets prospects. Yes, getting Lawrence would be a huge step. Bienemy would be great too.

But the Jets are just bad in a lot of areas. A guy like Lawrence, Etienne, would not help a ton next year. Jets, with those guys, have 3-4 win talent, maybe. These rookies don't make that type of impact in year 1.

They are a long way from even being decent. Those guys dont make them better than Dallas. Stop it. Dallas is better in practically every positional group.

Good to see you're excited though. We've just seen a lot of Jets excitement in here over the years.

I think you're getting a little too excited about the Jets prospects. Yes, getting Lawrence would be a huge step. Bienemy would be great too.

But the Jets are just bad in a lot of areas. A guy like Lawrence, Etienne, would not help a ton next year. Jets, with those guys, have 3-4 win talent, maybe. These rookies don't make that type of impact in year 1.

They are a long way from even being decent. Those guys dont make them better than Dallas. Stop it. Dallas is better in practically every positional group.

Good to see you're excited though. We've just seen a lot of Jets excitement in here over the years.
You're right. However, will 100 million the can drastically improve the one side.

Giving the scenario I gave and spending the 100 million in Juju and the Oline .. we will be able to compete immediately ... ill go with 6-7 wins in development.

But ya right. Getting way ahead ....

But the point is not about being better than the cowboys is about hiring the right coach. Which IMO Bieniemy is it.

What you thinm the right coach is for the Jets.

This is assuming tthat ******* Gase is fired and the FO revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom