2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to me, Andy Reid is the greatest QB coach ever and that’s his greatest skill as a coach.. and you’re not getting him with bieniemy

I say Houston with him since that’s not the skill he’s going need to bring to the table with that offense.. as long as he trusts whoever the GM will be, best for both sides

would also check if Lincoln Riley is ready to come to the league.. but the other 3 just looking how they’ve helped young guys improve.. Buffalo week in and out has great play designs and somehow he got josh Allen throwing somewhat accurately
I think you giving those guys to much credit and Bieniemy not enough.

Ill take Arthur though ...

Funny thing ... i was hoping the bills picked Allen instead of Arnold that year.

SMH Allen is a better QB but still not a franchise QB IMHO. Although Casper has him top 5 i think he said.

Perhaps in the future ..

Do you actually watch the New York Jets?

Have you seen the way the team performs when Flacco is starting?

Have you looked up the offensive stats when him vs. Darnold plays?
What Im saying is ... the Jets are winning with either of them fools ... that's how bad Gase is.

Tomato
Tomato

What Im saying is ... the Jets are winning with either of them fools ... that's how bad Gase is.

Tomato
Tomato
I rather have no chance at winning than Flacco pull some **** out his *** and beat the Browns or some ****.

Defense has been playing well recently, young and hungry

Miami would've lost Sunday if Flacco started

I rather have no chance at winning than Flacco pull some **** out his *** and beat the Browns or some ****.

Defense has been playing well recently, young and hungry

I rather they pull a Broncos for the rest of the year.

0-16

But you know they do this to us every year. GASE A ******* ***** FOR REAL.

1606878951675.gif

Sure pal.

I think you giving those guys to much credit and Bieniemy not enough.

nah.. it’s more about giving reid that level of credit

dude has his issues, but he is going get the best out of a QB.. I’ve seen dude coach up couple dudes when mcnabb would go down and then we’d pawn them off elsewhere.. then what he got out of Vick.. then Alex smith.. and now he got the soon to be GOAT

Y'all not that nice.

Any competent QB makes that a game with those two hideous fumbles

Few things:

One,you recognize the Dolphins are nice.

Second, your competence reference was to Flacco... who has won exactly the same amount of games as Sam Darnold.

Third, he played the Dolphins earlier this season. He was picked, sacked a bunch, and scored less points than Darnold.

The “Sure Pal” stands as called.

Few things:

Second, your competence reference was to Flacco... who has won exactly the same amount of games as Sam Darnold.

Third, he played the Dolphins earlier this season. He was picked, sacked a bunch, and scored less points than Darnold.

Played the Dolphins earlier in the season with a WR corps that's not what it is today

Jets are a dumpster fire and the Dolphins are a up and coming team who will probably be the class of the division next year and years after

Fitzpatrick wasn't impressive at all and the game was a "game" for far too long.

Wasn't an impressive performance on Sunday at all and I'm GLAD we lost

Tbh if I were Chris Ballard, I would be offering a 3rd for Sam. I think he can be rescued. He has shown flashes of what he can do. He has been given no shot at all with what he has around him for teammates and coaches.
If the Colts are taking on reclamation projects, better off trying for Wentz.

If the Colts are taking on reclamation projects, better off trying for Wentz.

I mean could try both theoretical..

Sam should be available this offseason.. and if wentz ain’t fixed next season, he’ll be available then

Few things:

Played the Dolphins earlier in the season with a WR corps that's not what it is today

Jets are a dumpster fire and the Dolphins are a up and coming team who will probably be the class of the division next year and years after

Fitzpatrick wasn't impressive at all and the game was a "game" for far too long.

Wasn't an impressive performance on Sunday at all and I'm GLAD we lost

I agree with both of you. This fight was underwhelming.

Telling you Eric thus far has shown he has the goods to be a great HC.

Like anything, he can be a bust, but if I'm a GM or Owner I would def give him a crack over anything out there.

you’re missing my point.. it’s not about beinemy, it’s about what I think of Andy Reid and his strengths as a coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom