2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
O-line guys stay having the dramatic body transformations because they no longer have to eat 20k calories a day.
Pittsburgh is operating on a razor thin margin and you get the feeling that eventually they are going to slip - whether that be in the regular season or in the playoffs. Yikes about Dupree. Huge loss for that defense.

Bro .... i been thinking about that BS article regarding Bieniemy.

They don't mind that **** as long as he is working underneath someone, but when is time for him to lead .. oh hell naw .. this dude is a criminal.

FoH .... I dont like to make **** a race issue but come on.

every week that goes by, justin simmons gets more expensive for denver. should of taken care of him this past offseason :smh:

2020 and they still using chains instead of technology. So dumb
right now, im taking kc, titans, colts and buffalo over steelers in a playoff game.

record doesnt add up.

dont @ me.
Steelers play the Colts and Bills later this season too so we might get a semi-preview. Dupree is a huge loss for them, especially in a potential matchup vs the Chiefs

Reactions: sb
people are convinced on the colts like that?

Colts cant beat a team like the Steelers. Not with Rivers. They'd have better chance against everyone else on that list.

2 weeks ago they beat the Titans by the same margin they just lost by. Held Henry to 103 yards and 0 TDs. Buckner makes a huge difference.

Agreed. Colts have a very nice defense and solid running game, but not sure that’s enough to seriously contend in today’s AFC with the Chiefs and Steelers

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM Wiretap

Tyreek Hill's First Impression Of Patrick Mahomes: 'He's Trash'
DEC 2, 2020 8:42 AM
Mahomes_Patrick_kc_171129.jpg

Patrick Mahomes has emerged as the best quarterback in the NFL, but not all of his teammates initially believed in the reigning Super Bowl MVP.
Tyreek Hill wasn't so sure when he first met his Kansas City Chiefs teammate.
"I thought he was trash," Hill said, "I ain't gonna cap. I ain't gonna cap. I ain't even gonna cap, man. When he first got there I was like, this is who y'all drafted right here? This is who y'all drafted? Hey but look, he proved me into a whole complete, I don't know. That second year, like his quarterback mechanics were different. It was like he was spending more time with his quarterback coach, spending more time with Coach [Andy] Reid, like learning the offense. Dude was like different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom