2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** you saying?
1607114899240.gif

Romo treated Brady better than most wives treat their husbands. I like Tony & all, but what he did last weekend was putrid. (and sadly, predictable)

“You can’t hit the quarterback. You just can’t. Those are the rules”

I’m probably paraphrasing but mannnnn.... I see why this guy never won a ring. I can’t stand his mindset

My friend is aware as he used his on CMAC.

Your friend must have a trash roster if he used it up on Gaskin.
same situation. CMC and Gaskin were IR'd. League has 4 IR positions to include Covid players

Let him live! Friend is hanging onto first place losing Dak and CMC for most of the season. A season playing with Kirk/Cam/Fitzgerald as his QB's and still hanging on.

same situation. CMC and Gaskin were IR'd. League has 4 IR positions to include Covid players

Let him live! Friend is hanging onto first place losing Dak and CMC for most of the season. A season playing with Kirk/Cam/Fitzgerald as his QB's and still hanging on.
Was trying to roast but didn't know your friend had 4 damn spots ...jeesh.

If your friend is anything like my friend he's crossing his fingers that the Panthers don't shelf his for the season.

casper90403 casper90403

Update... Ahmed likely out, Brieda for sure out, Washington likely out.

All they have is Laird left, so I’d expect Gaskin to get some run if they say he’s a go.

Not worth the gamble. I doubt Shanahan wants to take the time all season holding his hand when the rest of the roster have a SB makeup and there's a possibility he holds them back.
they gonna ride with Jimmy or are they going out there to get someone established?

they gonna ride with Jimmy or are they going out there to get someone established?

I think they'll look somewhere else, but as it stands, Jimmy was already under his tutelage and he's like a more efficient Darnold with 3 or 4 surefire blunders a game...getting Darnold would be like starting all over again, but with more work needed.

Honestly, Cousins would be perfect because he goes on stretches where he's one of the best out there, but then falls back into making terrible rookie decisions in bad spots. Shanny could probably clean that up, but I doubt that's an option after Kirk's extension. I'm not sure who is available, but if they get Darnold, I'd have to believe it would be a Josh Rosen plan and they bring in another starter as well.

I think Darnold needs to seek out Greg Roman and be with him for a few years. Whether Roman gets a HC gig, stays OC for Baltimore or becomes OC elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom