2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce said that Brady calling his own plays.

the plays Josh and Tom were running in NE. and that's not the entire game. you can clearly see when there's a change in the philosophy

and bruce still not letting tom use the pre-snap items he used here. bucs players apparently too dumb to walk and chew at the same time (according to bruce) :lol:

Happy for Josh Gordon :pimp:

Don't know how much need they have for him right now though with DK's ascendancy but glad he'll be able to get back on the field soonish

I seen the NFL commercial about these, but this is the first time I seen these face masks (or whatever they’re called) on actual players. Now I’m no doctor....but how the **** is this suppose to work? :lol:

I seen the NFL commercial about these, but this is the first time I seen these face masks (or whatever they’re called) on actual players. Now I’m no doctor....but how the **** is this suppose to work? :lol:

I assume to reduce potential spread. None of these actions can or will "eliminate" spread but I guess its better than nothing. Similar to how mask on their own won't stop a virus but a collaborative effort helps to drop the percentage down.

They kinda look like the ones the college players struggled to breathe in so idk 🤷🏿‍♂️

I assume to reduce potential spread. None of these actions can or will "eliminate" spread but I guess its better than nothing. Similar to how mask on their own won't stop a virus but a collaborative effort helps to drop the percentage down.

They kinda look like the ones the college players struggled to breathe in so idk 🤷🏿‍♂️
But there’s holes in them. That **** is coming out regardless and we’re talking about a highly transferable disease

Romo can give Brady gnosh all he wants. I still rather listen to him than any of these other game goofy dudes CBS employs, like Kevin Harlan.

FB_IMG_1607056644370.jpg

IATT IATT

Think I’ve seen 4-5 players wear those masks in games. I’m surprised the NFL doesn’t make it mandatory.

Safety protocol negotiations are ongoing between the league and players. Currently, there is no mandate to wear a face shield, but the NFL's medical experts are advocating for the use of the protective equipment.

"That's certainly what we're going to encourage," said Dr. Allen Sills, the NFL's chief medical officer. "And we hope that we're going to land on a product design that's something that everyone would want to wear, because they'll see the value and want that additional protection without any detriment to performance."

The Oakley Prizm Lens Technology used by skiers, military personnel and, most recently, NFL players for enhanced color and contrast in their visors is featured in the new design. Plastic sheets extend down and attach to the face guard. There are airways and openings on the mouth shield but none that allow the direct transmission of droplets, according to the chair of the NFL's engineering committee, Dr. Jeff Crandall.

Crandall said that Oakley has conducted internal testing in which it has sprayed particles of fluid to represent droplets expelled by players and has seen a high success rate of blocked transmission.

"I don't know that there's a direct percentage that anyone's come up with because a laboratory is not the on-field environment, obviously," Crandall said. "There's lots of things that players do on the fields that they're not easily replicating [in] the laboratory, but it is a significant blockage to transmission of droplets. There is no straight pathway through the face shield or visor for a droplet to be transmitted."

Last edited:
Aaron Rodgers is about to have 400 touchdowns... and under 90 interceptions.... RIDICULOUS

This gone be a closeeeeeee MVP race. Wilson, Mahomes, and Rodgers...

yea people trying save their jobs now.. just clean house

justin jefferson (or any of the other WRs) isnt doing what they’re doing elsewhere with the eagles

but yea seeing a bunch of these shoulda, coulda, woulda reports.. but they can’t properly deal with what we got.. wentz footwork isn’t getting dealt with, killing his accuracy.. we’re throwing jump balls to 5’11 reagor instead of using pick routes to get him into space or using bunch sets to give him room and blockers

Can’t forget DK and AJ Brown the prior year... no excuses the eagles passed on so many above average WRs

I get the reagor pick.. I don’t get how we’re using him.. but I at least get the pick

i don’t get the JJAW or the jalen hurts picks.. but I also don’t get a couple other pretty obvious things about the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom