2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could happen. There was talk of him sliding prior to the Clemson game.

nahhhhhh... i mean there was talk of him sliding but that was because of wilson and wasnt out of the top 10

but didnt him and mel basically admit there only real real mock is the final one.. and dudes have big movements at the various stages.. like moving guys just to move em after the combine kinda stuff

nahhhhhh... i mean there was talk of him sliding but that was because of wilson and wasnt out of the top 10

but didnt him and mel basically admit there only real real mock is the final one.. and dudes have big movements at the various stages.. like moving guys just to move em after the combine kinda stuff

Come on man! No way can anyone, let alone a Todd McShay, have him at 15, after his performance against Clemson. That locked him into the top 5 without a doubt.

Come on man! No way can anyone, let alone a Todd McShay, have him at 15, after his performance against Clemson. That locked him into the top 5 without a doubt.

i'm with you.. just repeating what i was seeing prior to the game.. but it had more to do with certain teams being up there and them not factoring in trade ups

for example, bengals aint going QB and they were at 3 at that point.. so it was more about wilson playing well and fields not looking great vs northwestern and he had that one other terrible game at the end there

Throw in a second and a third who gives a ****... they’re missing a franchise QB down there. I hope the 9ers beat them to it but it makes sense for Miami to also throw everything at Houston.
I'm saying this would cost more for the Texans not Miami

my only issue is how all of this is being discussed

i dont disagree that the eagles were trying to lose or wanted to lose

but everyone is focusing on letting hurts play 3 quarters and then giving snaps to sudfeld

we benched alot of other guys.. as i've been saying, we treated it like a preseason game.. miles sanders could have played, but we were playing guys who could potentially be his backup next season

and then there is a report of defensive guys going after pederson.. it was a national televised game, i would assume there should be film of this.. but we only had 3 defensive starters playing and we had guys in the secondary who werent on the roster until last week

as a pats fan, you should be well aware they dont got an issue finding the video when tom starts yelling at coaches

The outrage over this is silly. NY media must have nothing else to talk about because they’re acting like the Eagles owed them a favor or something. Your team won 6 games, sit down please. My team won 10 and missed the playoffs.

Carson got torn apart in that Phillyvoice article by Joseph Santoliquito, which as disappointing as that article was, it was vetted and wasn't just put out as an attack on him. So you can't say he's never been ridiculed or subjected to criticism.

Carson got torn apart in that Phillyvoice article by Joseph Santoliquito, which as disappointing as that article was, it was vetted and wasn't just put out as an attack on him. So you can't say he's never been ridiculed or subjected to criticism.

Not enough. He needs to be tarred and feathered.

The outrage over this is silly. NY media must have nothing else to talk about because they’re acting like the Eagles owed them a favor or something. Your team won 6 games, sit down please. My team won 10 and missed the playoffs.

i mean i get that you got these networks that need stories

but like with the miles sanders story.. i have yet to see it mentioned that miles sanders wasnt asked to practice or play

we gave snaps to our 6th string RB and yet miles isnt asked about his backups playing

Getting into the Top #3 won't be cheap imo even with a Tua/Watson swap. Plus you're tagging Watson's contract along. Texans highest pick this year is in the third round, No 2's. Miami would come out like bandits if Houston wanted their pick back

Make the call Gettleman, you ****in bum.

Speaking of Gettleman, NY radio is making fun of us for being 6-10 and saying we are making progress and heading the right way so they’re keeping the GM. Then they bring up the Leonard Williams trade. Nah, that trade might not be as bad as we thought but it definitely wasn’t great. He was trash last year and the Jets said they basically had no offers for him. We gave up a 2 and a 5 for a player that was months away from being a free agent and had a small market. If Gettleman loved him so much, could have signed him to a team friendly deal in the offseason. Now you gotta pay him large or he walks.

Last edited:
I don't get it. How does an organization promise a player that he will be a part of the decision making process, but then make the decision behind the player's back?

What did the organization expect to happen? :lol:

I don't get it. How does an organization promise a player that he will be a part of the decision making process, but then make the decision behind the player's back?

I mean this is the same organization that said you cant let the prisoners run the prison

I mean this is the same organization that said you cant let the prisoners run the prison
Exactly. I’m happy this is happening now because he need to get out sooner than later. And I’m sure Watt told him the same damn thing.

Because Jack Easterby is the one pulling the strings behind the scene. Guy’s a con man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom