2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just talking about the clout chasing.

My dog has more talent than the Kardashians.

I mean Tebow still out chere in commercials and a thing to certain people like he wasn’t given multiple chances

like his retirement was somehow news recently, like multiple sports aint made that decision for him

but the kardashians I’ll never really get.. like we’ve seen the game film that the empire was built upon.. we got pre surgery photos.. zero clue the entertainment of the show, like even from a trash tv perspective

Last edited:
I mean Tebow still out chere in commercials and a thing to certain people like he wasn’t given multiple chances

like his retirement was somehow news recently, like multiple sports aint made that decision for him

but the kardashians I’ll never really get.. like we’ve seen the game film that the empire was built upon.. we got pre surgery photos.. zero clue the entertainment of the show, like even from a trash tv perspective

You can blame Ryan Seacrest and them being in TV right before the peak of reality shows

Hoody proposed this years ago only to get shut down by Al Riveron and them :lol: :smh:

some of this stuff is so obvious to me.. like why not put a chip in the football, for example

we watch tennis and soccer and see some of the tech they have implemented that should be put in football to cut down some of the refs responsibilities.. just get the sh right and quick

yup.. and so much more to come from this too

like i get you want/need distractions when shh happens.. but hard for me to get how you focus on football.. plus you're in the public eye and gotta face reporters regularly

I'm with you. Andy is definitely going through it.

That being said, the media has taken it very easy on this man. Not a peep from anyone about how Andy enabled his son.

Im trying to imagine if Bill Belichick's son did the same thing a few nights before the Super Bowl. It would have been Deflategate levels of slander. Yet Britt didn't even get arrested, and the accident hardly got mentioned during the Super Bowl.

For some reason , it seems like Andy and Britt are both getting handled with kid gloves.

I'm with you. Andy is definitely going through it.

That being said, the media has taken it very easy on this man. Not a peep from anyone about how Andy enabled his son.

Im trying to imagine if Bill Belichick's son did the same thing a few nights before the Super Bowl. It would have been Deflategate levels of slander. Yet Britt didn't even get arrested, and the accident hardly got mentioned during the Super Bowl.

For some reason , it seems like Andy and Britt are both getting handled with kid gloves.

i could only imagine the level of heat Andy and the team would be receiving if he was still in philly

while I don’t know andy personally or his family dynamic, cause you can be a great parent and still end up with some f’d up kids and great kids have come from f’d up situations

but can’t help but wonder the level of scrutiny this thing would have received if it happened in relation to certain other teams

luckily the little girl survived, but she likely has permanent brain damage.. ain’t hard to see the BS that media is spending weeks and months on while something like this is still ongoing and we really don’t hear much if anything

Andy Reid is a piece of **** in my estimation. Sorry, but 2 is a trend. Can't tell me his lack of involvement while they were little didn't contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom