***2022 Fantasy Football Thread***

Need 30 or more from Mahomes and Kelce tonight to go 3-0 this weekend.
Kelce:
CdDWbRA.gif

Look at this **** Travis Kelce singlehandedly brought him back I'm about to take my first L of the season..I still have Josh Jacobs and Clyde Edwards helaire so I still have faith
Screenshot_20221010-225431.png

Bro this is **** crazy..he has Carlson so I'm ****ed if the raiders kick a fg my best bet is Josh Jacobs scoring a TD or breaking for long gain

I started teddy bridgewater this week and still have the highest points scored thanks to kelce, ek, and jacobs

How would you rank the following for the rest of the season???

K Walker III
B Robinson Jr.
D Singletary

2 of my college friends faced off - imagine losing by 1 and your opponent lost their QB first series of the game

That last Adams no catch would have won it

3EAAFA8F-3111-4ADC-8927-98D0173B47C4.jpeg

Man I just got bad luck or something. I keep looking around my league to trade feel like I need to do something at 1-4, but I’m not feeling what they’d return

QB: Murray
RB: Henry Kamara Wilson Sanders Pierce Robinson
WR: AJ Brown Olave McLaurin Godwin Jameson
TE: Ertz

I will have also RB Kenneth Walker tomorrow morning

:smh:

There have been 2 trades in my 14 team league. You need to text the person to get talks started. Sell them on the idea.

Someone dropped Gibson (I have Brian Robinson). Would you drop AJ Dillion for him as a handcuff? My RBs are Henry, Rhamondre, Dillon, Eno, and B. Robinson.

Can’t even call Dillon a 1b anymore. Aaron Jones is way more effective.

Someone dropped Gibson (I have Brian Robinson). Would you drop AJ Dillion for him as a handcuff? My RBs are Henry, Rhamondre, Dillon, Eno, and B. Robinson.

Can’t even call Dillon a 1b anymore. Aaron Jones is way more effective.

Debating dropping Dillon myself (and DJ Moore)

Washington might end up being a committee

Need y’all input for Pitts
He was dropped by the manager and I’m debating to pick him up. Pitts is still questionable but is there any outlook that he actually gets his **** together?
I’ve owned Shultz and now Higbee.
ROS; Higbee or Pitts?

Back
Top Bottom