2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy thing is we still don’t know if Jamal Murray was a bubble fraud or not. Hopefully he stays fully healthy this season

giphy.gif

I saw him for what he was early. He's never been nor will he ever be that.
When Harden said all he do is run & dunk.. he was really talking bout Rudy.
Mans been in the league for damn near 10 years and hasn't develop an ounce of offense.
No skills, no go to moves. He's a scammer! addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

I certainly recognize the handicap that comes with Rudy Gobert in modern playoff basketball. But I draw the line at knocking him for not having “moves”. He’s not in the NBA for that.

His profile has always been rim protector/rim runner. He was a late first round project that developed into someone who provides elite value at those things. Y’all put so much stock into the playoffs on here and he anchored a perennial playoff team. We all know they weren’t there because Donovan Mitchell carried them there.

I like the shoe aesthetically. Definitely a big boy special. Joint is a crosstrainer transformer bandaid for all intents and purposes.

Jordan Zion 2 “Hyper Royal”
Color: Hyper Royal/White-Black
Style Code: DO9072-410
Release Date: 2022
Price: $120
Jordan Zion 2 Hyper Royal DO9072-410 Release Date

Perhaps the front strap coulda been black, white, ice or that dangerous black ice 🤔🔥. Ice maybe less durable, idk.

Either way, the kid loves his college stay.

Probably loves the guys he played with. Probably would like to play with at least 1 of them while at that peak of his powers.

Idk, maybe. Maybe not.

If I already made my generational wealth, I’d kinda like to go and be a kid again with my college roomies. Some at least.

And maybe not now ofc, but both franchises being equally talented would want me with said buddy[ies] at the height of my powers.

In my fav arena no less.

So we’ll see y’all soon. Can’t imagine the capital this guy would command. Leon gotta stay ready.
PS: that ankle collar looks like a suction cup of a fit. Like a “Glove”. Colorway ofc giving penny vibes.

Crazy thing is we still don’t know if Jamal Murray was a bubble fraud or not. Hopefully he stays fully healthy this season

27 a game on 45% from 3 on 7 attempts per was wild, even for him who's a really good shooter. Will determine a lot for the nuggets, how close he gets to that.

Would Rudy Gobert start a whole riot at the end of a regular season blowout because he’s embarassed he’s about to have to go the ft line?

I certainly recognize the handicap that comes with Rudy Gobert in modern playoff basketball. But I draw the line at knocking him for not having “moves”. He’s not in the NBA for that.

His profile has always been rim protector/rim runner. He was a late first round project that developed into someone who provides elite value at those things. Y’all put so much stock into the playoffs on here and he anchored a perennial playoff team. We all know they weren’t there because Donovan Mitchell carried them there.

🎯

Its
Really
This
Simple

27 a game on 45% from 3 on 7 attempts per was wild, even for him who's a really good shooter. Will determine a lot for the nuggets, how close he gets to that.
IIRC he was good but inconsistent before the bubble. I know the media will expect bubble murray every game though

I don't understand how anybody could still have stock in Rudy at this point. I'm not even sure what yall are arguing besides 'he is what he is'..which is the same thing the detractors are saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom