2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't have this continue to happen. This many people of stature in the league can't continue to seemingly be mouthpieces for ONE PERSON. Who is STILL PLAYING and has a personal interest in everything that these guys do and say. Its never direct sure, but context and whatnot, no one is a dummy.

Its mad cool that Bron has done this but from a practical standpoint you just can't have this.
This is your reaction to that Trae young tweet?

Playing a contact sport for a living is different. Even so you think cops, firefighters, construction workers don't throw the hands every now and then?
They might, but they either get fired, suspended, or fined, depending on what the companies policy is.

If this would have happened in a game I woulda maybe understood cause I get heated when I play ball too. But man did this in his own teams practice in their gym.

Was it really a "sucker punch" though? Def a B move, but IDK about sucker punch.
I think we need to get a final ruling on what is and isn’t a sucker punch. Obviously punching somebody in the back of the head is a sucker punch, but if your opponent isn’t expecting a fight and you quick jab them, is that a sucker punch?

If you and another person are trash talking playfully and they just start swinging, I would say yea

League def stepping in lol

Don't think they're gonna go over the teams head over this man :lol:

It's preseason

It's like when Aaron Donald slung 2 helmets trying kill someone in training camp weeks ago and the Rams didn't even fine him :lol:, league didn't do **** regardless of the outcry to suspend him

This guy turned a punch by Draymond into an opportunity to slurp Steph.

Nasty.

1B1516D8-4230-46AE-977A-1BE72EFC60EC.jpeg

Steph is my boy but goin from the RattleSnake to Olivia Pope in a matter of months got me wheezing :rofl:

Don't think they're gonna go over the teams head over this man :lol:

It's preseason

It's like when Aaron Donald slung 2 helmets trying kill someone in training camp weeks ago and the Rams didn't even fine him :lol:, league didn't do **** regardless of the outcry to suspend him
NFL sucks regarding punishing players tho. We know this. NBA is supposed to be better than that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom