2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a sucker punch. You put hands on another man can't expect not too get retaliation. Now did it cross the line, maybe. He ate the punch though.
I agree. As soon as Poole pushed him he has to know that draymond is an attacker and react accordingly. I’m not blaming Poole for the push because it was necessary

Redeem team doc drops today btw

television-georgecostanza.gif

Poole really seems like a habitual jimmy rustler.

Glenn Robinson III always seemed like a super chill laid back dude.
if he got GRIII heated, p that says a lot

perhaps Poole just finally pushed his luck too far.

I agree. As soon as Poole pushed him he has to know that draymond is an attacker and react accordingly. I’m not blaming Poole for the push because it was necessary
No that's exactly it the push was not necessary. Either jaw back or walk away if your not tryna go there. Once you put hands on someone u gotta be ready for anything

Has Kevin Wayne Durant weighed in on the Draymond-Poole situation yet? I would imagine he has some thoughts.

Was it really a "sucker punch" though? Def a B move, but IDK about sucker punch.

Depends on one’s definition of sucker punch

IMO

Poole clearly was not trying to fight, he’s at practice with teammates around, clearly was not on that kind of time and was not the aggressor. Dray steps into his space, he pushes him off to get him out of his space and Dray goes Mike Tyson. That’s a sucker punch to me

Should Poole have been on that time when Dray stepped to him? Sure.

I played ball with a dude who talked crazy on the court, he was like 6'5 a played pro overseas
but he loved to come to community centers and talk crazy and destroy local hoopers.

i've seen him get punched multiple times....and he deserved every one.

there are limits to trash talk, if you wanna live that life.
you gotta accept the occasional knuckle sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom