2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly lol

Tough nt’ers trying to act like they know what’s what

You got a number of players saying it was a sucker punch including one of the wildest cats sports has ever seen

I don't agree with the take though. Once you put hands on someone, guard has to be up.

CC0B7ADE-E521-4B78-B0C3-4A95438B9595.gif

I don't agree with the take though. Once you put hands on someone, guard has to be up.
That’s fine honestly everyone can have their view if it’s right or wrong, fair or sucker punch

I’m referring to the cat that said “it wasn’t a sucker punch, people obviously have no real life experience”

Lol

Reactions: MVP
They teach you to always be 2 arms length away from your opponent or right up to him chest to chest

Your opponent, lol

Dudes is teammates who by all accounts weren’t saying anything wild disrespectful

Situation wasn’t like some of y’all are making it out to be
Was a side comment about fights. I agree that no way poole thought it would escalate and actually downplaying Draymond approaching is what I woulda done too.

The nonchalantness of the teammates before the coaches stepped in is what has me questioning whether they didn't do anything because they thought it was warranted or not :lol:

If they say Poole was threatening him or talking about his girl, mama, kids then ok. Outside of that nah.

People saying Poole is cocky, ok. Since when is Dray a quiet nice guy? :lol:

If you talk wild trash and then you shove someone.,

you should be prepared for physical retaliation.

its not a sucker punch.

You don’t know what he said in that instance though. Right at that moment, by all accounts should not have escalated to that point

Again, whether or not he should have been ready for dray (pause) or was cocky in the past whatever, I sn’t the same as whether he got snucked

He clearly wasn’t on that kind of time at that moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom